Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Smiffies Soarer Sanctuary - Anybody Recommend Them?

This thread has now been escalated to the LOC administration team.

Until such time a decision by Admin is made regarding the content of the thread I have decided to close it in an effort to be fair to all involved parties.

I personally as a moderator sometimes have to make decisions which may not appeal to all members but I hope members will accept my decision is unbiased to any party and done impartially without predujice.

Once guidence is obtained from Admin the decision will be reviewed in the meantime I ask you respect this action and await the outcome in due course without further comment.

• Like 1

Due to further communication regarding this thread and action being taken, all posts have been removed to the admin section,due to some comments which were bordering on libelous.

DISCLAIMER

Please remember that we (Lexus Owners Club) are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

Libelous comments simply need to be removed.

I cannot see any thread to even read. But if it does look libelous then the thread gets locked and hidden.

• 1 month later...