Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi fellow LOC members :)

Been on the forums for sometime, but wasn't a owner so i kept quiet :)

'till now

My name is Jure, I come from Slovenia and I'm an addict.

%&$%#$! can't stop driving my Lex around... :)

So I bought a 2000 Lexus IS200 with 160.000 km (around 100.000 miles). Had some problems to get one since in Slovenia they were never officialy sold. They started sales with the newer model here. Still I managed to find one imported by a local Toyota dealer and it has the whole service history :) But all those hustles disappeared when I drove a newly bought home :D

Since I'm a previous owner of two Honda Del Sols maybe you can imagine what a leap in comfort it was for me. Woooow :D

So here are the pics:

lex1_800.jpg

lex2_800.jpg

Sorry for the dirt...it got dirty on the way from carwash to the shoot...hate snow and salt on roads...well forget the snow, snow is fun with rwd :D

lex3_800.jpg

So my short-term plans are:

• polish
  • trunk lip from Sport edition
  • refurbing aloys or maybe buying some 18"
  • lowering for about 30 mm
  • hid and halos
  • changing the colour of the lighting on dashboard and interior lamps
  • other things will pop in my head while I go :)

The concept is to make it look clean with some detailing or in other words as stock as it can be, with my personal style :)

Yeah well, they aren't on to stay :) It was the previous owners winter setup. My plan is to wear these winter tyres out and then probably I'll stick my next winter set on the refurbed original alloys, if I get myself some nice 18" aloys, that is...

And thanks for your compliments on the car :)

Nice. Very good condition too :)

If youve got the refurbs why not just switch the wheels over with the tyres youve got? wont cost much at your local tyre shop

Also is it going to be a problem getting parts for it if it wasnt sold there? Thats what puts me off imports

Hi and welcome. Recognise your car from Facebook :)

I'm the one who asked why you had no alloys! Lol...

Well hi to you again :)

Pozdravljeni in dobrodošli.

Very nice IS200.

Lol you surprised me with the slovene welcome :D Pozdravljen in dobrodošel would be the most correct term...but nevermind...i like the effort :D

And thanks for the compliments on the car :D

Nice. Very good condition too :)

If youve got the refurbs why not just switch the wheels over with the tyres youve got? wont cost much at your local tyre shop

Also is it going to be a problem getting parts for it if it wasnt sold there? Thats what puts me off imports

Can't just switch because the steels are 16" and the originals are 17"....if i could that would be the best option :)

As far as the parts go I've always got my best deals for car parts from eBay or somewhere else online...to be honest I didn't even check availability on parts for my Lexus in Slovenia...I think since now there are official Lexus dealers probably you can get parts there...but as I said it doesn't worry me that much...

That cardboard box would look great on the boot lid! Lol. Just joking. Are there any spoilers for the SportCross?

Hahaha cardboard trunk lip...nice :D I've seen it somewhere...oh here it is

trickedout.jpg

Suppose you could put a Cosworth style whale tail on there. I think that would look absolutely........ Terriable!! :lol:

LoL u crazy ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links