Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is200 Wanted

DylanLaw

Hi all, I'm wanting to get hold of another Lexus IS200 (SE or Sport) after I was forced to sell mine to keep the missus happy so we could afford to move to a house she wanted (worst decision I have made in about 6 years). Anything with MOT considered but I don't have much money to play with following a run of bad luck. Mileage is not much of an issue as mine had 145,000 on it when traded in and it still felt great.

PM me if you have anything or might be interested in swapping.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

You would be better off looking on e-bay, auto trader, pre-loved and gumtree. The only people allowed to sell on the forum's are Gold members, which limits your chances. Most forum members also seem to keep their cars once bought.

You will find one, just be patient and the right will turn up.

You would be better off looking on e-bay, auto trader, pre-loved and gumtree. The only people allowed to sell on the forum's are Gold members, which limits your chances. Most forum members also seem to keep their cars once bought.

You will find one, just be patient and the right will turn up.

Thanks, I didn't realise about the Gold membership thing. Been wanting one ever since I got rid of mine and am determined to get another. Cheers for your help

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I'm wanting to get hold of another Lexus IS200 (SE or Sport) after I was forced to sell mine to keep the missus happy so we could afford to move to a house she wanted (worst decision I have made in about 6 years). Anything with MOT considered but I don't have much money to play with following a run of bad luck. Mileage is not much of an issue as mine had 145,000 on it when traded in and it still felt great.

PM me if you have anything or might be interested in swapping.

Thanks

Hi mate can you give me your number i have lexus forsale

• 1 year later...

hi, i dont know if this thread is resolved but I am selling my Lexus is 200 sport, 2004. Not sure if i am allowed to post a link to the advert here, mods please advise. Thanks

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links