Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just wondering how many members here have done high mileage on their IS250? Would be nice to hear how many high mileage IS250's are on here and experiences with any problems that might have been encountered.

My 2006 IS250 just over 130k - Only things that needed doing were rear shocks and a seized brake calliper.

On a separate note, i hear a water travelling noise when starting the car on very cold days (not sure if this indicates air in the coolant system, but i dont have any overheating issues even being stuck in idle traffic for long periods of time)

Bought mine with 18k on the clock and about 18 months old. Now just clocked up 134k and 7 years old. Serviced every 10k and apart from tyres and two sets of pads and discs no other repairs or replacements. Very happy!

Got my 2010 SE in October with 57k on the clock with a full Lexus Bristol service history. I've already done 5k with no problems, oil level hasn't moved and it sailed through the MOT the other week. It's a keeper.

Just wondering how many members here have done high mileage on their IS250? Would be nice to hear how many high mileage IS250's are on here and experiences with any problems that might have been encountered.

My 2006 IS250 just over 130k - Only things that needed doing were rear shocks and a seized brake calliper.

That's good to hear. I have a modest 80K on mine (5 years old, owned from new). Still on the original brake pads and discs.

I have had to replace the tyres a couple of times though. Apart from that, it's just had routine servicing.

Looking forward to the next 80K - fingers crossed.

That is one good thing about Lexus....mines to be a keeper too if it behaves like it has so far. I often go on Pistonheads to have a look at the OLD cars and classics....and I'd like to think my GS will be there in 20 years time, for sale...Low mileage, One owner, always garaged, full LSH....lol I wonder what it would be worth????