Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spare Needed For Is200

Seal-Tech

Hi

I need a spare wheel & tyre for a lexus is200 (2000 SE) as I dont have one at the moment - ideally around the manchester area so I can collect and als as cheap as possible please.

Cheers

Funny you should say that Stuart, I'm looking into going self employed selling lexus parts. Just got to get discharged from out-patients at hospital and make appointment with advisor to see if it's viable.

As a viable business, yes. Ensure you have a good rapport with your local Lexus Dealer to ensure when they get someone I looking for parts on vehicles no longer in production, you become the go to guy and the rest of the parts, they'll get snaped up on here!?!.

Would you have a venue to ensure low overheads? Or would you need to find a warehouse of sorts?

Good idea about dealer Stuart thankyou, regarding premises there's a fair few cheap units on old colliery sites round here, so shouldn't be a problem.

Will have to see a business advisor about a start up loan as need recovery truck ,waste licence,ect

my advice would be take it slowly to suss out your market, I have many come and go on here in the last 11 years so be careful mate. some make it and some don't so try and not get massive overheads at first mate

• Like 1

Have you got lots of spares Ian ? might have to bring some cash over with me if you have - need a sparewheel insert for the boot, liner for the boot, boot handle and a few other things lol

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links