Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ineotom 1999 Gs300 Build Thread

Hi guy's i thought i would start a build thread of my 1999 GS300.

Here is how it all started with my stock GS300 in blue it had stock everything...

ONE7B.jpg

KZ3Xb.jpg

And now i have started to change thing i started with the wheels i went for some Team Dynamics Equinox 9x18 inch with stretched tyres on them.

vPrRkydl.jpg

z896QB1l.jpg

But then with the recent snow the streched tyres wheren't such a goos idea if you know what i mean so i changed my rear tyres for some Maxxis MA-Z1 drift spec tyres with a lot more grip.

YaFvDWHl.jpg

While i was having the tyres fitted i decided to get my car lowered 25mm all round as that was the only option of GMAX springs i could find without fitting full coilovers.

c3R3zUal.jpg

then i decided that i wanted a bit more grunt (Well sound fast anyway) so i went with a full stainless cat back system from tony banks custom exhausts here in Leeds i went for a straight through system with only the manifold cats still in place and twin 4.5inch exits.

awxOtEMl.jpg

I have also fitted a Pioneer SPH-DA100 for use with my Iphone 5 and Galaxy Note II for Sat-Nav and listening to music.

8tZ1vbDl.jpg

BiaGVYql.jpg

And also here is the newest part of my project doing a full twin turbo install on my stock 2JZ-GE with parts from a 2JZ-GTE i have got my hands on a twin turbo setup from a Supra Twin Turbo all i need now is a block from a 2JZ-GTE and an A/T ECU and then it;s just the fitting time :D

lvAKqwrl.jpg

jyUXxaul.jpg

Thanks for looking and reading guy's and girl's if you have any questions or comments please just ask or say them.

Thanks

Tom

Looks good

Thank you very much won't be to everyone's taste but still not sure what direction i'm going in yet.......

What are you doing with the original wheels?

The original wheels are going up for sale it's just i am not allowed to post in the for sale section on here yet :(

• 2 weeks later...

2JZ-GTE FTW! love that engine, never actually owned 1 but always wanted 1 with some nice shiney bits (intercooler, manifold, induction kit, bigger injectors, turbo kit etc etc) They sound awesome!

Will the custom zorst fit up the the TT manifold??

I've been reading up on the clublexus forums from the US, they seem to have so many more options available to them, check out the wheel threads... 20" all the way and they don't look stupid either!

• Like 1

Looking good. Not a fan of stretched rubber, but still looks very good.

How is the tony banks custom exhausts? any vids of it? I've been thinking of a trip up that way and was looking at them for a system for my GS430.

2JZ-GTE FTW! love that engine, never actually owned 1 but always wanted 1 with some nice shiney bits (intercooler, manifold, induction kit, bigger injectors, turbo kit etc etc) They sound awesome!

Will the custom zorst fit up the the TT manifold??

I've been reading up on the clublexus forums from the US, they seem to have so many more options available to them, check out the wheel threads... 20" all the way and they don't look stupid either!

I think the 2JZ-GTE is the way to go part Aristo without the Aristo price tag :) I'm aiming for Chrome and Pink to really set it off :D

No unfortunately the custom exhaust won't fit the TT manifold so i will have to have a new custom exhaust made up in 3.75" as the one that's on it at the minute is only 3.25" and the restriction will be too much the TT.

The option really open up when you have a TT :D big power is the future aiming for around 850BHP-900BHP and still be my daily runner ;)

I am looking into 20" wheels but i just can't find any that i like and think will look good with the car.

How is the tony banks custom exhausts? any vids of it? I've been thinking of a trip up that way and was looking at them for a system for my GS430.

Thank you very much :) Well that has now changed today i have had new tyres fitted with a 1CM stretch on the front and it looks a million times better than the massive stretch i had before :D

I don't have any videos of it at the minute but i can try and sort one out tomorrow but when i try and take them the mic on the camera always cuts out because it's too loud and deep but it sounds amazing when the VVTI kicks in it screams down the road :D

If there was a meeting near here i would meet up and you could hear it and see it for yourself I haven't even heard a supra sound this loud and deep with the Cat's still in place as mine doe's :D

The guy's up at Tony Banks Custom Exhausts are amazing and really fast in and out in no time.

Here is a quick video of the exhaust :)

Exhaust sounds good :) I would probably look at the mid-sport sound level when I get mine though.

I had visors on my mk1 for a while (plus the sunroof one), I like the look of them, but didn't like the extra wind noise they made on the mk1, how are they for wind noise on the mk2? I have them on Corrado VR6, I like being able to have the window cracked open a bit without rain coming in.

• 2 weeks later...

Exhaust sounds good :) I would probably look at the mid-sport sound level when I get mine though.

I had visors on my mk1 for a while (plus the sunroof one), I like the look of them, but didn't like the extra wind noise they made on the mk1, how are they for wind noise on the mk2? I have them on Corrado VR6, I like being able to have the window cracked open a bit without rain coming in.

Thanks i can tell the difference with been the race system.

Yeah i really like having the window visors especially because i have a bad smoking habit :S

Looks to be a nice little project. Looking forward to seeing the 2JZ-GTE swap progressing B) Keep up the good work

Thank you very much :) I have changed the plans abit with the 2JZ-GTE swap i have just bought a complete engine as it will be alot easier to swap straight from a 1999 Toyota Aristo :D

And here is another small update on a small amount of progress that i have had done today :D

I have had the windows tinted, Headlights tinted (Legal tint ;)) and i have had the roof vinyl wrapped in carbon as there is a few carbon goodies on order from Seibon....... And done a quick de badge on the boot as the badges will be going on the carbon :)

(Heads up sorry that the car is so dirty not supposed to wash the wrap or windows for 2-3 days :()

S1BZOocl.jpg

EtkRexRl.jpg

DGyG2gcl.jpg

TGAuySLl.jpg

m5Psttwl.jpg

FNkWnvel.jpg

• 1 month later...

How comes you are selling up mate?

It's just time for a change i need an impreza in my life :D

Fair enough. I have a Corrado VR6 for the nippy manual gearbox cravings :)

How comes you are selling up mate?

It's just time for a change i need an impreza in my life :D

Fair enough. I have a Corrado VR6 for the nippy manual gearbox cravings :)

Can't afford both unfortunately i would if i could :D but the boss says no :(

• 3 months later...

Hi Guy's right then i'm putting the GS up for sale on eBay for £400.

Kind Regards,

Tom

Please don't advertise your car here that privilege is for gold members only as colin has no doubt said before.

posting your phone number for "questions" after saying your selling is also against the rules...Nice try though.

Edited by IanS200
non gold advertising car for sale

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links