Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

I have joint this forum as I am a bit sick of my 09 Vauxhall Vectra and am considering a change to a Lexus GS300.

I could only afford an 06 GS with about 60k on the clock. My Vectra is 2009 with less than 40k.

My question is would this be a bad decision as I would be paying for a car that's 3 years older and has 20k more miles? Or would it be a good decision as a Lexus's build quality is far superior to VX?

What are your opinions?

Thanks

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

TBH we are going to be a little biased on this forum :D but given the quality difference between GM and Lexus that should sell it to you.

Provided you chose wisely looking for a FLSH example which most should have and low ownership I think you would be very happy with a GS300.

Fell free to post up the links to possible purchases and we will give honest opinions.

Hi All,

I have joint this forum as I am a bit sick of my 09 Vauxhall Vectra and am considering a change to a Lexus GS300.

I could only afford an 06 GS with about 60k on the clock. My Vectra is 2009 with less than 40k.

My question is would this be a bad decision as I would be paying for a car that's 3 years older and has 20k more miles? Or would it be a good decision as a Lexus's build quality is far superior to VX?

What are your opinions?

Thanks

You might be able to get a reasonably priced warranty direct from Lexus. Worth asking anyway

Haha I know you lot would be biased but I secretly just want some persuasion to buy.

Was hoping to get a Lexus approved GS, I would travel to the mainland to get a good one.

Im hoping some pictures will be posted soon for this one http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/used-gs/300/3.0-se/newcastle-upon-tyne/602877119-1609631.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_fa_

Has anyone ever used the online negotiation tool?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links