Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Birthday Present For My 460 (Pic Heavy)

Does look nice. I love the neat exhausts. Isnt it a shame the cant make the security wheel nut look better that they are. Mike

PS Some inside pics please.

Bought 4 Land Rover silver caps for the locking nuts but they're just a fraction too big. Thinking of using just 5 ordinary wheel nuts, is anybody really going to steal Lexus Wheels?

Will take some interior pics tomorrow.

Spent ages blanking out the 'reg', then left the last one in 'Doh'

Does look nice. I love the neat exhausts. Isnt it a shame the cant make the security wheel nut look better that they are. Mike

PS Some inside pics please.

Bought 4 Land Rover silver caps for the locking nuts but they're just a fraction too big. Thinking of using just 5 ordinary wheel nuts, is anybody really going to steal Lexus Wheels?

Will take some interior pics tomorrow.

Spent ages blanking out the 'reg', then left the last one in 'Doh'

I never noticed you had missed that number plate.

I know the boys that fit my tyres always manage to get the security nut off with ease when I have been there and customers cant find their locking nut.

Mike

Hi graham very nice your interior is identical to mine, very opulent I can't stop smiling to myself every time I get in. Mines only got 22k what about yours if looks are anything to go by yours is about the same or less

A 460 always been on my list of must haves, and the photos making me hanker.

But I'll keep the 400 for a few more years and then decide.

Always loved the 460 body work, and the 400 is a bit boxy looking

But then again I used to have a Vaux Omega so never really been into good looking cars, they just have to drive nice.

So maybe I'll have test drive in a 460 sometime soon.

Hi graham very nice your interior is identical to mine, very opulent I can't stop smiling to myself every time I get in. Mines only got 22k what about yours if looks are anything to go by yours is about the same or less

Bit more than that Simon,

http--,,--//DSCF0001_zps3a00fc9a.jpg

That's why when I went to Lexus last week to px for a LS600 they would only give me £10k for it.

If you think that's amazing, have a look at the outside temp :geek:

Just done some sums, 90901 miles at 20mpg =4545 gallons=20679 ltrs @ £1.399 per ltr= £28931= £4821 per year=£93 per week.

I will keep these sums hidden from the Good lady wife.

Thanks all for the kind comments. I do spend quite a lot of time detailing, some might say too much.Bit of an anorak when it comes to polishes and waxes (tried them all).

The alloys are 19'' Taiyou, which were offered as an option. I'm not sure how they work out the price of an upgrade on wheels, as they are obviously charging you for the standard wheels when you purchase a new car, but then they keep those when they put your upgraded ones on.

http://www.lexus.co.uk/img/Accessories-ePDF-LS-Series-Accessories-2006-to-2012_tcm880-1205911.pdf

Not sure what the wind deflectors are made of !!! £699.

Thanks all for the kind comments. I do spend quite a lot of time detailing, some might say too much.Bit of an anorak when it comes to polishes and waxes (tried them all).

The Alloys are 19'' Taiyou, which were offered as an option. I'm not sure how they work out the price of an upgrade on wheels, as they are obviously charging you for the standard wheels when you purchase a new car, but then they keep those when they put your upgraded ones on.

http://www.lexus.co.uk/img/Accessories-ePDF-LS-Series-Accessories-2006-to-2012_tcm880-1205911.pdf

Not sure what the wind deflectors are made of !!! £699.

If you are a 'bit' of an anorak' when it comes to polishes and waxes, I would be interested to know if you have settled on a particular choice now and if so, what are your preferences for bodywork and wheels?

I think any of the recognised named brands are good. The only thing they all need is time and elbow grease.

As with anything like this, preparation is so important. ''Claying'' the car makes such a difference.

Always liked Autoglym polish followed by Wolfgang Fuzion Wax and sealed with Poorboys Showglaze.

Have done the wheels with the Wolfgang and sealed with Wheel Whores sealer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links