Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Southeast (Kent- Essex) Meet

KentIS300

Date Voting  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What date you think suits you best?

• Friday 28th of June
    • Saturday 29th of June
  2. 2. Time of event?

• 18:00
    • 19:00
    • 20:00

Just a thought, but it may be a idea to pick a car park

location that is under cover, just in case the weather is poor.

I often park in the “cinema” car park, its right at the back

of bluewater and out the way, follow the signs for “cinema” parking and enter

the middle level. Follow the road around until the last car park and make your

way over to the far left hand corner.

As you enter the shopping centre for that car park there is

a coffee shop just on the right and 20 yards along your find krispy kreme

donuts, although after the first 6 I find them a bit much. Lol.

Just my thought, happy to meet somewhere else if someone has

a better plan, I just hope I don’t get called into work, I don’t want to let

the side down.

Can I park next your GS? Wanna compare the size haha

Bandit country down there in Kent lads, -better make sure the SatNav is working properly, -wouldn't pay to get lost,would it? (For all members over a certain age, -remember Straw Dogs?..........)

Is this location OK for all?

When you go up the rump, make sure you stay on the right, so will go on the first level an not on the top floor.

Other meetings happen where the blue line ends usually.

But I usually park where the green circle is.

It's up to you guys what you think it will be best?

post-39619-0-64141800-1372007836_thumb.j

You seem to be the expert, Vasilis. Your diagram is very helpful. I've never been to Bluewater, let alone the cinema car park.

If you think the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle level is the best location, then I'll keep driving as far away from the entrance as possible, which is where your blue line ends. Would I be correct in thinking that you selected this location because at 6 pm on a Saturday it would be rather empty? Just remember, an LS 400 is wide, and I'm not a boy racer! Thanks for enlightening me. I'll try not to have to use your mobile number.

You seem to be the expert, Vasilis. Your diagram is very helpful. I've never been to Bluewater, let alone the cinema car park.

If you think the GREEN CIRCLE on the middle level is the best location, then I'll keep driving as far away from the entrance as possible, which is where your blue line ends. Would I be correct in thinking that you selected this location because at 6 pm on a Saturday it would be rather empty? Just remember, an LS 400 is wide, and I'm not a boy racer! Thanks for enlightening me. I'll try not to have to use your mobile number.

I cannot guarrantee emptyness :) we just have to pray lol :) :)

Bit of a problem really, don't think I'll make it up the ramps...had this problem before lmao :(

... how much are you lowered!? lol ... I am just over 2.5" and I can still go over them sideways no probs!

They have remade them in the last couple of months if I remember correct.

Bit of a problem really, don't think I'll make it up the ramps...had this problem before lmao :(

... how much are you lowered!? lol ... I am just over 2.5" and I can still go over them sideways no probs!

I'm just kidding! haha I'm running standard springs so, but in all seriousness have we got a final location?

I also have this slight feeling it may be a little awkward for me as I reckon I'm the youngest owner coming!

I'm just kidding! haha I'm running standard springs so, but in all seriousness have we got a final location?

I also have this slight feeling it may be a little awkward for me as I reckon I'm the youngest owner coming!

Are you trying to make us feel bad?? lol

I do not think age matters! at the end of the day we are getting together for a good bander, tips about the cars, stories and maybe a coffee/donut :) :)

put some faces to names.

Are you trying to make us feel bad?? lol

I do not think age matters! at the end of the day we are getting together for a good bander, tips about the cars, stories and maybe a coffee/donut :) :)

put some faces to names.

No no no haha ;D but who knows! I would love to meet some of you guys and get a little advise on where to take my car to next etc etc would be good! :)

• Like 1