Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet. Picture Thread.

I think we need to give a big shout to graham8370 for the generous offer of letting members drive his gorgeous LS460. I was too scared of pranging it to take him up on his kind offer!

Thanks Graham, true gent. :)

Yes a big thanks to you Graham, A true gent you are, Sir

Oh dear, I can't upload my pics.....

If you want to e-mail me them jeremy, i can upload them for you. Ianbradley2@gmail.com

Group Photo Take 1 - thanks to Iain (Bluesbreaker)! :)From left to right: Gsdude, Stuart Aspey, Panya, LexIS200Sport, Maduggo (and +1), BenIS (and +1), IanS200, Steve2006, ChrisIS200SportTTE, Dinho, Ted55 (and +1), Ally, Bassman, BluesbreakerGroup_Photo_zps537eadb9.jpgMissing from this photo: graham8370 (sorry you had to leave early), and lordturns (to be featured in group photo take 2!)More pics to be uploaded shortly...

Nice T-shirt Panya

Great pictures so far but still looking out for a few including Ians and Stuarts sportcross. and oddly an amazing amount in plat ice :O

I love the group picture, nice1 Ian

• Like 1

More pics from Jeremy (lordturns) :)

club7_zps99b8d09b.jpg

club6_zpsa7f31459.jpg

Lordtunes LS has gotta be one of the best ive ever seen

I know pete, didnt think my IS was that bad...LOL Maybe BenIS will have some of mine and stuarts cars.

• Like 2

More pics from Jeremy (lordturns) :)

club7_zps99b8d09b.jpg

club6_zpsa7f31459.jpg

Lordtunes LS has gotta be one of the best ive ever seen

That's steve2006 toyota celsior pete.

I know pete, didnt think my IS was that bad...LOL

No not at all Ian, you car looked great! I'm actually kicking myself for missing out on your car and a few others. In fact, I actually hung around your car for quite a while, especially around the engine bay. As to why I didn't take a pic or two is still a mystery to me... maybe I was just mesmerized by the blue red accents on your engine :lookaround::whistling: Edited by LexIS200Sport
  • Like 1

I know pete, didnt think my IS was that bad...LOL

No not at all Ian, you car looked great! I'm actually kicking myself for missing out on your car and a few others. In fact, I actually hung around your car for quite a while, especially around the engine bay. As to why I didn't take a pic or two is still a mystery to me... maybe I was just mesmerized by the blue accents on your engine :lookaround::whistling:

Thankyou...was beginning to get paranoid for a while then....was going to trade it for a mondeo... :whistling: :winky:

I guess i have to be a gold member to DL the pictures? Your just going to have to take some pictures of your own Ian for me :whistling:

To me it appeared as a download link and when i click each one it tells me I do not have permission to view this attachment

I don't think you are log in petayv8 that why, try log in first , don't think you to be a gold member to view a pictures.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk