Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet. Picture Thread.

Group Photo Take 1 - thanks to Iain (Bluesbreaker)! :)From left to right: Gsdude, Stuart Aspey, Panya, LexIS200Sport, Maduggo (and +1), BenIS (and +1), IanS200, Steve2006, ChrisIS200SportTTE, Dinho, Ted55 (and +1), Ally, Bluesman, BluesbreakerGroup_Photo_zps537eadb9.jpgMissing from this photo: graham8370 (sorry you had to leave early), and lordturns (to be featured in group photo take 2!)More pics to be uploaded shortly...

Nice T-shirt Panya

• Like 1

post-45814-0-75509300-1368629654_thumb.j

YAY Proof I was there!!! A bit late, and with my windscreen seal flapping around in the wind, BUT I WAS THERE!!!!!

Great Day. Umm.. Did I leave the sun behind? I can't seem to find now I'm back in Wales?

• Like 1

attachicon.gifnottingham2.jpg

YAY Proof I was there!!! A bit late, and with my windscreen seal flapping around in the wind, BUT I WAS THERE!!!!!

Great Day. Umm.. Did I leave the sun behind? I can't seem to find now I'm back in Wales?

Wife say's she loves your sig, fame at last...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

How did I miss this thread?!

I've never so many Lexus's at the same place at the same time! Wish I was there. You lot have awesome looking cars!

• Like 1

How did I miss this thread?!

I've never so many Lexus's at the same place at the same time! Wish I was there. You lot have awesome looking cars!

Thanks for your kind comments.