AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

LexIS200Sport

East Midlands Meet. Picture Thread.

Very nice Mike, some nice shots there.

Nice pics there Mike.

Can't wait till the next one.

Nice pics Mike!

And sorry for getting your name wrong; I have just replaced Bassman with Bluesman in my previous posts

:oops:

• Like 1

Group Photo Take 1 - thanks to Iain (Bluesbreaker)! :)From left to right: Gsdude, Stuart Aspey, Panya, LexIS200Sport, Maduggo (and +1), BenIS (and +1), IanS200, Steve2006, ChrisIS200SportTTE, Dinho, Ted55 (and +1), Ally, Bluesman, BluesbreakerGroup_Photo_zps537eadb9.jpgMissing from this photo: graham8370 (sorry you had to leave early), and lordturns (to be featured in group photo take 2!)More pics to be uploaded shortly...

Nice T-shirt Panya

• Like 1

post-45814-0-75509300-1368629654_thumb.j

YAY Proof I was there!!! A bit late, and with my windscreen seal flapping around in the wind, BUT I WAS THERE!!!!!

Great Day. Umm.. Did I leave the sun behind? I can't seem to find now I'm back in Wales?

• Like 1

attachicon.gifnottingham2.jpg

YAY Proof I was there!!! A bit late, and with my windscreen seal flapping around in the wind, BUT I WAS THERE!!!!!

Great Day. Umm.. Did I leave the sun behind? I can't seem to find now I'm back in Wales?

Wife say's she loves your sig, fame at last...

• Like 1

How did I miss this thread?!

I've never so many Lexus's at the same place at the same time! Wish I was there. You lot have awesome looking cars!

• Like 1

How did I miss this thread?!

I've never so many Lexus's at the same place at the same time! Wish I was there. You lot have awesome looking cars!

Thanks for your kind comments.

Wish we had a local Lexus club here. Most people I know dont understand my obsession with "such an old car" :-(

They may me "old" J, but they definitely last. :)