Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet ...english Heritage Motor Museum Aug 24Th

IHgs300

hello Ian. and everyone, ted55 hear sorry its took so long to reply to this meet. me and Bronagh are looking forward to coming. and seeing you all again, have I got the right place, heritage motor centre Banbury road gaydon Warwickshire CV35 OBJ, hope you all are well regards ted.

• Like 1

You've got it Ted, We are all fine thanks for asking, Hope your family are well? I look forward to meeting everyone on the 24th.

13 confirmed now....

I'm aiming for around 10.15 as the museum doesn't open till 10.

Will have to find who's in charge and where we are parking dependant on weather. Then enjoy myself..

I think ill aim to get there at 1030 then. How did the convoy go at the last meet? fancy doing it again anyne?

Can you put my friend Kelly down as a prov as well please Ian although she sold her lex last month but still wants to come if she can get free :)

I'll link the Facebook page when I can get to a computer rather than on my phone Lexmanic :)

Just an update on me and the good lady, we will be there around 10ish.

Plans have been made for my birthday that very weekend which stop us camping over.

Look forward to seeing you all

Hi im up for it but i need to no how far it is from essex. I mapqwested it but it could not find it for sum reason. If sumone has the post code maybe i can find it that way. thanks be lucky jason

Depnding on where you are in essex its around 100 miles...eg from maldon on the m1 route it's 130mls. the postcode is cv35 0bj.

Hope to see you there if its possible for you, More members the better. :)

Hi update

Sorry I cant make it now gutted, my car has been booked into the Lexus dealership for the 4th time on the 23rd for a week since buying the car back in april I have had a clanging sound when setting off with the steering right hand down so my apologies.

Hi update

Sorry I cant make it now gutted, my car has been booked into the Lexus dealership for the 4th time on the 23rd for a week since buying the car back in april I have had a clanging sound when setting off with the steering right hand down so my apologies.

Hope they finally sort it for you Peter, You don't expect that many visits with a brand new lexus.

Hopefully see you at the next one.

Come on guy's and Gal's, getting close now.....We definitely need more than 15 on the Day or entry will be full price... :msn-oh:

Please support the club and hopefully there will be many more meets organised.

hello everyone, new person here, hoping to join you all there on the day.

i will post in the new members bit once ive sorted some pics out.

• Like 1

hello everyone, new person here, hoping to join you all there on the day.

i will post in the new members bit once ive sorted some pics out.

Welcome to the club David. Hope you can make it.