Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet ...english Heritage Motor Museum Aug 24Th

IHgs300

Hi guys, new sc430 owner (2 weeks) - look forward to seeing you on the 24th. I live 3 miles from Gaydon and am happy to try to answer any questions about the location.

• Like 1

being as this is only 10 mins down the road i'll show my face if you dont mind that is.

Cause we dont mind be nice to meet you.. Name added to list. :)

hi Chris.do you know of any B&bs near the venue,me and the missis thinking of staying sat night with you only 3 miles from gaydon thought u might know regards ted55

Just remember one thing. Not familiar at local area but is there any nice food place around "recommended"?? :innocent:

They have a great restaurant inside the museum. Mike

• Like 2

Just remember one thing. Not familiar at local area but is there any nice food place around "recommended"?? :innocent:

They have a great restaurant inside the museum. Mike

Just cleaned and polished inside out ready for Saturday :D. really looking forward to it. ive check the weather and its looking good too

DSC00493_zpse91f2273.jpg

• Like 2

Lol. Dont give I a polish very often, and will give it a once over friday. Still will be filthy buy the time I drive 50 miles lol

I'm taking mine to the lithuanians friday afternoon. They do a better job than me ,all for £10. Jetwash, polish, hoover inside, do windows,and polish all interior plastics..and you get a free air freshener,

£10 for an air freshener that's cheap..........

Ian what is the protocol for when we arrive next week.......

I am coming down from bolton 135 miles or there about's

So setting off about eight ish for eta 10 ish allowing for a wee stop.........

Hello Jeff, when you arrive just tell whoever is on the gate, you are there for the lexus owners club meet. You will then receive the reduced admission price.

If the weather is nice we will all be parking along the driveway up to the museum.

I will be there around 9.45 to meet museum rep....So just look out for the LOC banner.

its going to be like going to work on a sunday for me as i work just round the corner

You do realise it's on the Saturday Kevin????

I plan on getting there about 10am. Have a natter and drool at others cars check out museum and be aiming tomake a move around 2 or 3 meeting some friends in leamington. Anyone eating at museum for lunch?