Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

East Midlands Meet ...english Heritage Motor Museum Aug 24Th

IHgs300

I'm taking mine to the lithuanians friday afternoon. They do a better job than me ,all for £10. Jetwash, polish, hoover inside, do windows,and polish all interior plastics..and you get a free air freshener,

Not sure if I could let them touch my car, I'd have to inspect all the rags to make sure there is no bits in them lol.

Chris, trick to arriving there kinda clean, drive real slow (60-70mph, it worked for me last time. No flies wedged in my grille or spread on my windscreen which is my pet hate.

• Like 1

Ok not doing a thing to my ride maybe a quick wash

Anybody local that can point me in the direction of a cheap LPG refil station? As I will need to top up for the return journey

Thanks

Jeff

Room for one more? I'm sort of on a holiday from tomorrow onwards and will be located about 45 minutes from this meet as apposed to the 3 hour journey from my home town, so count me in provisionally! Depends how I'm feeling, would love to come though! :)

Jon Jon

• Like 1

There's plenty of room, hope to see you there,

Room for one more? I'm sort of on a holiday from tomorrow onwards and will be located about 45 minutes from this meet as apposed to the 3 hour journey from my home town, so count me in provisionally! Depends how I'm feeling, would love to come though! :)

Jon Jon

********UPDATE*****

when you arrive just tell whoever is on the gate, you are there for the lexus owners club meet. You will then receive the reduced admission price.

If the weather is nice we will all be parking along the driveway up to the museum.

British motor museum at Gaydon.

reduced prices are £8pp £6 for children 5-16 yro under 5,s free.

We need at least 12 members attending to get the discounted entry and group parking.

Names below please.

Please note....regarding payment you can pay on the day individually.

Regarding camping if you want this could you make your own arrangements please.

These sites are near venue.

We have several camping facilities nearby which we recommend -

Fir Tree Farm which is in Warmington which is 6 miles roughly 11 minutes away from here.
Please find the link below - http://www.caravanca...firtreefarm.htm

Anitas which is in Mollington which is 8 miles roughly 14 minutes away from here.
Please find the link below - http://oxfordshirecamping.com/
However, here is a link with more camping sites near us - http://www.ukcampsit...ty=Warwickshire
Our postcode is CV35 0BJ this is just incase you wish to find out the distance from us to any campsites.

1. IanS200 motor Museum...3 adult and 2 children./museum...confirmed

2. ChrisIS200SportTTE Museum/camping. confirmed

3. Bluesbreaker museum/camping .... confirmed

4. Maduggo museum. 2 adults confirmed

5. Bluesman....confirmed via pm

6. Dinho...confirmed

7. Bookend. 2 adult 2 children....confirmed

8. Moodyblue 2 adult 2 children...confirmed

9. Petayv8 and Wife......confirmed.

10. Ted55...+1....confirmed.

11. Pete shawn....confirmed via facebook.

12, Janis marcinkevicks.(facebook site).....provisionally.

13. Kelly (facebook site)...provisionally

14, Ally and kids....provisionally

15. Daz-is200 and father...confirmed via pm.

16. Christoo....confirmed.

17. Angel123....provisionally

18. Kevin-is200...confirmed.

19.. Sparky999 and wife....confirmed

20, Sherbetmelon....

Rodt (1996 LS400) day trip

• Like 1

So is that 15 confirmed now, great numbers.

Anyone travelling south passing Birmingham?

Ive ruined part of my car but still coming,

• Like 1

That's the spirit Dinho, See you there, We have at least 15 confirmed and i'm hoping some provisional's turn up. Would be great if we topped 20.

• Like 1

I was hoping to get there with a fairly clean car but rain is expected here tonight and in the morning!

See you there Ian :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk