Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is-F Modding?

Hello guys, im looking to get in the larger NA car game having been in turbo'd hot hatches for years. I like to be different and things like the M3 are just too common for me always had rare cars such as my last two my renault R26R and now my Mazda 3 MPS which is currently running 350 bhp and with only 1000 registered on the road its a rare sight, which brings me to the IS-F. Love the exclusivity of it, subtle looks and also the engine! But I'm hearing stories on the grapevine of these cars having next to no aftermarket performance parts available, I'm not interested in changing the looks but i like to add a little bit to the performance even though i know there isn't a lot to be had out of a NA with supercharging. Is it true that these cars are unmappable? Is there any other parts that will add more power out there for it? Cheers

Some nice cars youve owned there and I agree about the M3s. but then i dont really care for beamers anyway :devil:

If its just a remap you want then just get a piggyback ecu. Im not sure if you can remap the standard ecu or not.

Take a look at this video. It will make you want one.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links