Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

with this recent brief hot spell we've had it got me wondering what, if they made one, an ls400 cabriolet would have looked like. i'm picturing a similar size car but with only 2 doors and a power hood or even a folding tin top.

just thought i'd share it with you all and wondered if anyone else had pondered this ??

I contemplated this a few years ago with my Mk1 at the time, retaining all 4 doors, but the advice I received was that the strengthening costs would be totally disproportionate to any perceived value and I should go buy myself a standard convertible whatever and not think to do this to my LS400.

Malc

Uhmmmmm, not my cup of tea. Lose whatever hair I have left, when I was younger and a bronzed blonde addonis I owned a convertible frog eye Sprite, and what a great car that was in the summertime. Not much security had 2x8 track cartridge players nicked out of it, but its saving grace was the young ladies used to love it. Mike

• Like 1

Never liked convertibles, witnessed the aftermath of an accident in Canada, Corvette Stingray (with roll bar) flipped,killing both the driver and his girlfriend,-I like a roof over my four wheels.

• Like 2