Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No Super Charger On Tte Supercharged Is200

B2S1 is the rear upstream sensor - on the exhaust manifold.

I would use a Denso OEM sensor - The IS200 isn't that fussy about its O2 sensors but I would still go with a quality one. I believe DOX-0205 is the aftermarket direct replacement.

http://www.denso-am.co.uk/catalogue1.asp?make=LEXUS&model=IS (99-05)&catid=27&srchType=1&srchTxt=Lexus

and recommended place to get it from is sparkplugs.co.uk I've used them a couple of times before, they have good prices and good service.

This will be about 1/3 of the cost of a Lexus/Toyota part from a dealer.

hi do you know how to become a member of this site it just has a login not a sign up?

If you look at the top right of the page you will see "Join the Club" click on this and then fill in your details and press submit, ignore the Facebook and Twitter options.

i looked for the angle adapter but this adds lenghth to the sensor i need a sensore with longer cable length and shorther body.

no a right angle adapter should be shorter then down at a right angle therefore allowing you the space to fit the sensor.

all sensors are a similar size

And regarding the P0420 code. If it isn't being caused by your current sensor fault, then it will be because of your manifold. Especially if it doesn't have cats, or free flow ones.

Personally I'd dump the manifold and get a proper one. Don't think they make much difference anyway.

• 2 months later...

Hi, I've had the p0155 code appear today on my is200. Is it definitely the Denso DOX-0205 part that is required?

Also, is this as easy diy job to fit to a unmodified is200 as the front sensor. I've previously had the p0135 code and changed the sensor towards the front.

Have used sparkplugs.co.uk before for the front sensor and fitted that over two years ago, so do recommend them.

Thanks,

• 3 weeks later...

i remember this "bank 2 sensor 1":-(. it was the most annoying sensor to fix especially if you had the charger fitted, you have to take everything down to get at its location plus it begin so close to the firewall didnt help either.

Once u can reach it you should be alright thou. i gave it a good bath with wd-40 and a got a big 22mm spanner to get some leverage to crack that bad boy out of there, after that just put in the replacement with some anti seize on the thread and you should be good to go. just don't get it on the sensor.

i still have my stock manifold here with cats intact and good working order, i would give it to you if i could, no charge. i can't use it now anyway

Hi seecarr11, thanks for your response. I did manage to change the sensor....eventually. Found it really difficult to get a grip of the sensor to loosen it, but once done the new one went in without any probs.

Where abouts are you, I'd be interested in the Parts that you no longer require?

Thanks

i'm in the caribbean. it would cost you too much to ship over there to be practical. you'll probably save more if you just bought it from a breaker in the uk. if i have any smaller lighter bits that might be easier if you're willing to pay for shipping. let me know what u need and i'll look around the garage and see if its still there. i was getting ready to clean out anyway

• 2 months later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-OEM-REMANUFACTURED-GM-SUPERCHARGER-FOR-BUICK-CHEVY-PONTIAC-/300641631099?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45ffa33b7b&vxp=mtr

copied this link from eBay can anyone tell me if this would be the way forward or if anyone has contacted them about the is200 kit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links