Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aux Power Sockets

Found my first problem with car.

The socket in the tray under front consol and the one in the boot do not appear to be working .Thought I would try phone charger.it works in the cigarette lighter but not in the sockets.Tried ignition in both acc and ready position. Strange both not working !

Advice appreciated

Best regards

Chris

Chris...

This is being discssued in another thread, but are you trying to charge an Iphone? - I can charge Samsung and other android phones in both sockets, but for some reason I can't charge iPhones/iPods...

Chris...

This is being discssued in another thread, but are you trying to charge an iPhone? - I can charge Samsung and other android phones in both sockets, but for some reason I can't charge iPhones/iPods...

that's a problem with your charger not being compatible rather than the 12v socket

Colin had a look for the fuses under the glove box but could see where you get into the fuse compartment is there a trick to this. Also think have found another source of a rattle as the plastic trim under the glove box where I presume the fuses are is loose.Do not want to force it as asume there is a correct way to get in.

Best regards

Chris

Sorry, not sure which RX you have but on my 400h, all the fuses are in three separate boxes in the engine compartment, on the RHS under the plastic engine cover.

Otherwise, the manual will tell you where they are. ..

Sorry, not sure which RX you have but on my 400h, all the fuses are in three separate boxes in the engine compartment, on the RHS under the plastic engine cover.

Otherwise, the manual will tell you where they are. ..

you also have a large bank of fuses under the glove box inside the cabin.

Really? I didn't see any mention of that in the manual and I couldn't see anything when I looked. There's a filter under there but that seemed to be it...I'll check again at some point...

Chris...

This is being discssued in another thread, but are you trying to charge an iPhone? - I can charge Samsung and other android phones in both sockets, but for some reason I can't charge iPhones/iPods...

that's a problem with your charger not being compatible rather than the 12v socket

You were of course correct. New charger, no further problems...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links