Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Heritage Museum Meet Saturday 24Th Aug...picture Thread.

IHgs300

Just getting the thread ready for next Saturday;s meet. No need to wait for me to get home now...

See you all on the day.

Regards, Ian.

Im really annoyed cus I forgot to get a picture from other side with my car with the rest, if anyones got a pic could they send it thanks

Nice meet today I enjoyed meeting everyone again and all the new comers! Next time I am bringing a packed lunch! £2.80 for a slice.... just 1 slice, of bakewell tart!

Pictures coming soon, and a mini video

• Like 1

Had a great time today at the meet. It was good to meet everyone. When we arrived, 3 LS400's drove in together through the main gates. That is not a sight you see everyday. Pics soon.

• Like 1

Will also upload my pics got a few of all cars no induvidual shots tho. Really awesome time. Hope I can make the next one

Nice meet today I enjoyed meeting everyone again and all the new comers! Next time I am bringing a packed lunch! £2.80 for a slice.... just 1 slice, of bakewell tart!

Pictures coming soon, and a mini video

Cost me a tenner for small pie, a few chips and beans, and a coffee, a tenner i tell ya, mugged in broad daylight and no fellow Lexus owner to help me from the thieves.

I did look at a pudding but i have 1 mortgage already.

Mugged and sulking

• Like 2

Anyway just wanted to say that i had a really nice time, was nice to put some faces to the names in the threads on this forum, including those non Ls versions.

Hopefully others will see that we had a good time and may come to whatever is planned next time. The more the merrier.

I have to agree with IanS200, my favorite for the day was the Sc, had to choose that coz you cannot pick your own car :whistling: Told the missus that it was there, i think she would have stolen it.

http://s1168.photobucket.com/user/maduggo/media/DSC_0398_zps146bb604.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

DSC_0398_zps146bb604.jpg

DSC_0291_zps069b275d.jpg

If anyone wants the original image so they can zoom right in, just ask away.

Edited by IanS200
fixed links
  • Like 2

slight issue guys i notice you have blanked out the numberplates

can't do that on the video

will it be an issue for you all before i post it?

No problem here Jeff.

Nice one Ian, loads of pics coming then. Got some real good ones :)

Anybody not happy with pics of their car that I put up then I apologise and get Ian to delete it, I won't be offended :lol:

I'll post them up this afternoon, got to see a

man about a dog this morning... :)

As far as i'm concerned feel free Chris, Last time i did it on personal request from another member.

Ah! That I think was me.

I have always been very careful about what info I make public and I like to think that I do a pretty good job making sure info doesn't get out into the digital world. I have never understood why in this day and age that sensitive & private details are readily made available to every scroat that can make use of them to further their criminal careers and at your expense.

How ever in the last 10 years my bank account both company and private accounts have been compromised on 3 separate occasions to the tune of £15000. All monies were eventually returned but the work and aggravation was immense.

During that period my personal details were used to open 4 separate phones, two of which I managed to get shut immediately but the other two accounts ended up in court where the County Court Judge cleared me of any involvement. It took me another 9 months to get my name cleared on the Credit Control Registers and only then after forking out for a Solicitor to write them letters.

I cannot understand why no one would stand on the high street shouting out all their personal details but are quite happy to publish them to all on the WWW.

Your reg details can give anyone Cart Blanche to get your registered address for that car normally where we live. You publish on line that your going to an LOC meet 200 miles from where you live hey presto its an advert for little Jimmy slippery fingers to pay your home a visit and avail himself to lots of your hard earnt possessions.

I am careful but it still happened to me.

Mike