Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's Got The Highest Mileage Lexus?

aviator888

Members welcome to take part of the challenge. I've seen some 10 year old LS models with 400k+ miles on the clock still going strong..

Just to show how well built these cars are. My GS430 has got 212 000 miles on the clock and the car drives and looks like it's done 50K. Previous owner put 100k on and looked after it well. New front brake discs needed and im not sure if memory seat buttons work (or i just don't know how to operate them) otherwise all good.

PS: I owned another GS430 while ago, sold it back in 2009 with 150k on the clock. The very same car was on eBay about 4 months ago 69 000 miles.. I could not believe my eyes and wanted to ring the seller up asking what is he up to? Yes it is easy to pull off especially with Lexus, but i think it would help if people would start looking at the actual car and not concentrate on how many miles it's done.

Seen some ridicioulus sheds with no service history at all, selling for ££££ only because low miles lol.

Hi, I recently posted pictures of my GS450 h at 170,000 which I know is not massive but with no faults it proves the hybrid doubters wrong. Proved to be a great car and cheap to run with no repair or off road costs. I never tire of this car or plan to change it,still makes me grin most days.

tonyricha i have followed your posts and have to say i might consider 450h in the future because of you :) Always been bit suspicious on hybrid drivetrain, but your car indeed is a great example.

• 4 weeks later...

Well nothing to compete here but mine I bought with 56k and now has 78,120miles, and with peoples mileage here does make you feel like the car is going to last a long time. My last IS250 had 152,000 when I sold it and was still going strong.

• 4 weeks later...

My RX400h has 103k miles on it (but I've only done 4k of those :shifty: ), for those still suspicious of the hybrids...

It still amazes me how great it feels to drive and how smooth and quiet it is - gawd knows how good it must have been when new! My previous 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe with only 30k miles on it was a rattly tin box in comparison.

Long live the idea that high mileage is bad - leaves some great cars at a bargain price for those of us prepared to take the 'risk'. :devil: