Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

1998 Gs300 Turbo Kit And Installer Needed

Hi everyone new member here.

Quick Question does anyone know any compaines that would supply and fit a turbo kit to a lexus GS300, or fit a turbo which i would supply if i can find a good one that is.

I also found a kit on the following site

http://www.andysautosport.com/lexus/1998_2005_gs/performance/turbos/turbo_kits/cx_racing/cxra00002368.html

Anyone got any views on that site, I havent bought it yet still having problems finding someone to install it or supply and fit.

I did try find the toyota aristo version but very hard to find unless i import from japan which too much hassle for me.

any help be very grateful

They are sold on ebay from the USA, £400 plus £120 pp.

cheers :driving:

Yeah i found one on some usa site the one i mentioned above that should be ok shouldnt it, not looked on eBay as off yet will do that now. Also found a company to fit it down in london as well thanks too tameracingdriver for the forum link.

So im nearly sort of there.

• Like 1

Little update apparently those cheap ones are no good will break or fail after few months use. so they gave me one of there own options and i think i will go with that. thanks for everyones help.

• Like 1

Another thing to bear in mind with the American stuff is that it's designed for LHD. Many of the manifolds that are imported by people wanting decats and such end up finding that it all fouls the steering column on their RHD car!

Cheap turbo manifolds are indeed prone to cracking. I've even seen some of the expensive HKS manifolds crack though :(

Paul at Whifbitz is very good and knows his stuff so you'll be alright in his capable hands :)

• Like 2