Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Guildford - Great Service

Hi,

We have a Lexus rx450 and my wife got a warning to say the Battery was low on her key.

She popped in to Guildford Lexus they.replaced her Battery FOC which a small thing but great.

She mentioned that both badges had de-laminated and they told her it would be about £200 to replace them. But because she bought it from them 10 months ago they would fix FOC.

What great service thanks lexus Guildford

- Pete

• Like 1

just a question, would these kind of things be replaced FOC as under warranty or is it due to purchasing from them?

its the reason i bought my car from my local dealer to kick of the relationship. do you think that they would have helped as much if you bought the car from another lexus dealer?

I dont really know, all I know is other marques I have bought from have never offered that level of service, I have bought prestige cars including Maserati, Porsche and Audi but none have offered that kind of service.

Wish I could afford an LFA

- Pete

I bought my 450h from another dealership.....but Guildford has been excellent

I also bought my IS250C from yet another dealership....and Guildford has been great.

Colin Searle runs an honest outfit there and the General Manager, Wendy Preston, sets a first class example to the whole company.