Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Plank And Leggit Meet Nov 17Th

IHgs300

Anyone travelling up the M1? Would be good if we could organise another convoy. :driving:

For the previous meet at Plank & Leggit, there were two meet points along the M1; one at the services just after J14 and another at the truck stop at J23. Could repeat something similar if anyone's keen?

Hi George,

I punched in the postcode in google and it came up with the pub but, it wasn't very clear as to what road it was on!

If you can tell me where the "truck stop" is, I wouldn't mind following you from there.

I dare say my sat nav would be more informative, but, just in case,I'd rather follow someone who knew where they were going.

Cheers,

Barry.

Hi George, no worries we can repeat the meet at the truck stop like we did previously. I've managed to pull up the convoy route from the previous meet. Here it is: http://goo.gl/maps/aWUAi

So Iain (Bluesbreaker) and I are meeting at the Newport Pagnell services (M1 between J14 and J15) at 8:50am. We'll then leave at around 9:00am and head towards the the truck stop at M1 J23 (map) if you're keen. Should be arriving there at around 9:50am? And then another 20 minutes or so to Plank & Leggit from the truck stop.

Of course, everyone is welcome; the longer the convoy the merrier! :P

Had a super busy week, ive even resorted to paying the car washers to do my car which i hate doing normally but still think its better than the car wash. anyway im planning on setting off about 8am from Shrewsbury so if i find im in the area early enough ill drive up to the truck stop and come back down with everyone. sounds fun.

• Like 1