AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

IHgs300

Plank And Leggit Meet Nov 17Th

Right... My car is in an awful state and I've still got to do 100 miles tonight and about 120 miles tomorrow morning.

I think we should have a prize for dirtiest car :lol:

I think mine might win that prize-I've left it too late now,unless I get up at the crack of dawn,and run a sponge over the car,assuming it's not peeing with rain,-events have somehow contrived to overtake me today,so,you can all give me a good bollocking,for attending the meet,with the car in the mess it's in.....

Local Lithuanians have done mine, Barring bad weather should still be cleanish...

Mines spotless atm. Will top it off quickly before i set off. Ive even got news paper on the mats lol. Whats frustrating is one of my fogs has just starting fogging up after fixing the issue over the summer it had to again now grr

No more rain due until monday according to my forcast :)

• Like 2

Mines had its usual three hour clean to get rid of the 1,000 miles of grime and salt put on this week! So its factory fresh again. Just need to work out the best way out of the village to stop it getting covered in mud.

• Like 1

Washed mine yesterday when the skies were nice and clear. And then the car decided it was going to be Italian and refused to fire up. Starter motor just kept spinning away but little else happened. Yikes.

It finally spluttered to life after many attempts, followed by a strong smell of petrol. No warning light on the dash and has been starting fine today. Weird.

Was this close to turning up to Plank & Leggit in a BMW, which would have been ironic. :lookaround:

• Like 1

For those keen to join the convoy, here's a quick recap:

• Starts at Newport Pagnell services (M1, between J14 and J15) at 8:50am
  • The convoy will also stop by the truck stop at M1 J23 at 9:50am (map)
Should be arriving at Plank & Leggit at approximately 10:15am if all goes well. I'm all pumped for tomorrow! :driving:
  • Like 1

Will see you all soon, thanks again for your support.

Hey guys, it's bandit! Something went wrong with old acc no time to sort it now!

Sorry that im not there yet, ran into some trouble!

How long will you be there because I can be there for 15:00 if you will still be there!

let me know plz!!

Hey guys, it's bandit! Something went wrong with old acc no time to sort it now!

How long will you be there because I can be there for 15:00 if you will still be there!

let me know plz!!

Saw you drive through car park, 2 of us waited for you, we did expect you to stop...LOL

Massive kudos to Ian for organising this once again, and thanks to everyone who attended. I had lots of fun, and as always it was great to catch up! :)

Hope everyone made it home safely. Now that this is over, I can promptly replace my shiny summer wheels to the flaky winter ones :P

All my photos are in post-processing stage (crossing out number plates, bits of enhancements here and there), and will be uploaded onto the event picture thread soon-ish.

let me know plz!!

Saw you drive through car park, 2 of us waited for you, we did expect you to stop...LOL

I feel bad about it! Just when i pulled in I got very confused!

Sorry!

Thanks again Ian,for organising this Meet, it's always good to see all your happy,smiling faces again,and catch-up,since the last one.

As usual,it's all over,before it's even started,given such a relatively short time,for everyone to speak to each other,before we know it,it's time to go our separate ways,until the next one,which I'm already looking forward to.

Very nice meeting the old and the newer attendees, had some fun again as usual.

Think i will bring a toolkit, jack, spray booth and spares next time :whistling:

Nice to see another 430 up close and personal, my other half really liked the new hybrid and the is250, i think a xmas request is possibly on the horizon.

Thanks for all comments, can;t wait till we have the next one.

Iain, love the new avatar, can't beat a bit of Rab.

• Like 1

Yeah had a great time. Nice to meet some new faces. Will get my pics and a short vid up soon

Was good to meet other owners.

Had some interesting chats. Would have liked to stay longer but had my wife's credit card and she was going bananas!

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think it was Chris who fixed my boot curtesy light. Owe you a drink my friend..

Cheers,

Barry.

• Like 1

Was good to meet other owners.

Had some interesting chats. Would have liked to stay longer but had my wife's credit card and she was going bananas!

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I think it was Chris who fixed my boot curtesy light. Owe you a drink my friend..

Cheers,

Barry.

Yes it was me m8, no worries on the help, it's nice to see a lexus with a simple fix that costs pennies.

Like i said, next time you see me in a pub, mines a pint form the beer engine :phone: