Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lpg Converted !

I think you owe me an apology as well Mike.

What exactly have I done to you "not to deserve help" in your opinion. You may run on LPG. I don't yet - so the 360 mile round trip cost me a fair bit of expense. Sorry would have fixed it but no one as yet apologised. The £100 deposit took 10 days.

I won't bother relaying (again) why it is important (and a legal requirement) for a company to make it easily identifiable who you are trading with as I don't think you are prepared to listen. All I will say is if you fall back on a guarantee then you may see why companies benefit from "limited liability"

On the brightside I shall be getting in contact with Tubbs to see if he can convert my car. :). Fingers crossed. If not its an LS430 coming up!

I don't know why you feel I owe you an apology. I tried to help you and all you did was talk in terms of suing for all sorts of things which was ridiculous.

The first thing any judge would wont to know is have you done everything you can to sort this problem before resulting to legal means. The answer to that question was No as you never gave Profess long enough to enable the refund.

As for an apology from Profess if your attitude was the same to them as you have demonstrated on this thread then its quite understandable why they haven't.

As for damages and losses concerned despite what other people think you haven't a chance in hell in getting any where with that one.

You how ever decided that you would talk it up continually talking about litigation over a refund which you got, doesn't matter it took 10 days they gave you a refund you were justifiably and legally entitled to.

Still you talk about issuing legal papers to cover damages and losses you feel you incurred as a result of someone giving you the wrong information.

Well if we all issued writs for every wrong piece of information given the courts would be snowed under with Gazzilions of writs that would result from your sort of thinking.

The first thing a judge would probably ask is did you at any time ring the garage to see how things were going answer to the, No end of case. You are legally & duty bound to limit the size of your loses and you didn't demonstrate that.

So no, I don't owe you an apology but you might think of giving me one for all the common sense advice I gave you and you chose to ignore.

Mike

If you're happy with that level of work then that is ok.

Just be aware of what you are getting into

You have seen at least 3 or 4 different pictures of different conversions an you choose to go with the most unprofessional looking job that looks like it's just been dug up

I am not advertising any company and I am not trying to sway you towards any company more than the next but I feel that people here are smart enough to look at photos and be able to recognise shoddy workmanship and a proffessional job

Guest macash48

Hahaha I actually am 23 years old looking to buy a Lexus

I have done my research on these cars and as a result have seen some nice ones and some awful ones.

I am just comparing that is all. And when I get one of these cars I will have it converted by someone who I choose from past recommendation. No names and no advertising but I am going to use someone who does it properly and not half-assed.

Also Mr Bluesman that isn't my car but I would be happy with that conversion. It looks professional

Do us all a favour and go and buy a car. You have over voiced your opinion all over my thread.

Concentrate as much effort on your job if you have one as you have on this forum and you will go far

Now run along theres a good boy !

Guest macash48

Emer is an old donkey. Kinda like the ls400. It's big bulky and hard to hide stuff. So I see your point. But it can be done with a bit of effort

Never had dealings with emer injection. Only old emer mixers. They worked well. Hope it's ok for you.

There appears to be some nasty people in your club

Agreed this thread should be terminated

I was just happy to get my car converted and foolishly expected some light comment

Now if some one can explain how I delete my membership I will happily do so

As previously stated I don't want to get dragged down to there level which appears to be happening

What a curmudgeonly crew and some don't even own a LS400

Please note some more charitable members have private messaged me appalled with comments made

on here.

What exactly have I done to you "not to deserve help" in your opinion. You may run on LPG. I don't yet - so the 360 mile round trip cost me a fair bit of expense. Sorry would have fixed it but no one as yet apologised. The £100 deposit took 10 days.

I won't bother relaying (again) why it is important (and a legal requirement) for a company to make it easily identifiable who you are trading with as I don't think you are prepared to listen. All I will say is if you fall back on a guarantee then you may see why companies benefit from "limited liability"

On the brightside I shall be getting in contact with Tubbs to see if he can convert my car. :). Fingers crossed. If not its an LS430 coming up!

I don't know why you feel I owe you an apology. I tried to help you and all you did was talk in terms of suing for all sorts of things which was ridiculous.

The first thing any judge would wont to know is have you done everything you can to sort this problem before resulting to legal means. The answer to that question was No as you never gave Profess long enough to enable the refund.

As for an apology from Profess if your attitude was the same to them as you have demonstrated on this thread then its quite understandable why they haven't.

As for damages and losses concerned despite what other people think you haven't a chance in hell in getting any where with that one.

You how ever decided that you would talk it up continually talking about litigation over a refund which you got, doesn't matter it took 10 days they gave you a refund you were justifiably and legally entitled to.

Still you talk about issuing legal papers to cover damages and losses you feel you incurred as a result of someone giving you the wrong information.

Well if we all issued writs for every wrong piece of information given the courts would be snowed under with Gazzilions of writs that would result from your sort of thinking.

The first thing a judge would probably ask is did you at any time ring the garage to see how things were going answer to the, No end of case. You are legally & duty bound to limit the size of your loses and you didn't demonstrate that.

So no, I don't owe you an apology but you might think of giving me one for all the common sense advice I gave you and you chose to ignore.

Mike

Mike,

I have taken every step as advised by Trading Standards, my solicitor and my experience in the field. Indeed you have no knowledge of the third party information that I have. Of course it matters it took 10 days as you don't know that steps I had to take to recover it.

Go back and re-read the thread. I'm not sure why you feel the need to be so aggressive with everyone. You also come across as condescending and an expert in everything - yet in the last 2 pages you have confirmed.

A. You didn't know Corgi had changed to Gas Safe

B. Confused me and another poster who you were extremely rude to.

I gave the company every oppurtunity to apologise, however people have a right to express an opinion and relay how they have been treated (as long as it is true and can be corroborated) and likewise if they are happy or unhappy with the work. What I've based any legal claim on is my perogative. If it is frivolous it will be kicked out but I'm made no reference to claiming for lost time, I said i lost money at work, which I did.

Still I'm sure Leon will be in touch soon, which was the sum contents of your advice.

I won't be corresponding with you further.

Re the OP, would be interesting to hear an update in 1,000 miles.

Mike

Mike,

I have taken every step as advised by Trading Standards, my solicitor and my experience in the field. Indeed you have no knowledge of the third party information that I have. Of course it matters it took 10 days as you don't know that steps I had to take to recover it.

Go back and re-read the thread. I'm not sure why you feel the need to be so aggressive with everyone. You also come across as condescending and an expert in everything - yet in the last 2 pages you have confirmed.

A. You didn't know Corgi had changed to Gas Safe

B. Confused me and another poster who you were extremely rude to.

I gave the company every oppurtunity to apologise, however people have a right to express an opinion and relay how they have been treated (as long as it is true and can be corroborated) and likewise if they are happy or unhappy with the work. What I've based any legal claim on is my perogative. If it is frivolous it will be kicked out but I'm made no reference to claiming for lost time, I said i lost money at work, which I did.

Still I'm sure Leon will be in touch soon, which was the sum contents of your advice.

I won't be corresponding with you further.

Re the OP, would be interesting to hear an update in 1,000 miles.

You are so way over the top.

Why bother going too Citizens advice when you have a solicitor on tap any way and his advice would have cost you more t65han the £.100 that Profess refunded. You live in cloud Cookoo land.

1. Corgi? neither did you know it had changed but I did know an organisation existed which again is more than you knew about.

2. Confusion. Yes I made a mistake and I apologised immediately again which is more than you have done.

3. Aggressive ? Have you heard yourself. All I am doing is getting fed up with banging my head up against a brick wall with you. I am surprised you haven't issued a writ to me I am sure there is something I have done that is sueable.

As for the company apologising to you my guess is that you acted in the same high handed arrogant way with them as you have on here and no I wouldn't have apologised to you either I would have just kicked you out.

You Sir have been as far as I am concerned nothing more than a Troll. So Troll on. Mike

Hmm..I stayed out of this thread apart from a technical correction I posted simply because as a club member I know very little about LPG installations but as a Moderator I have come to the conclusion the thread has run it's course.

So to conclude the OP is happy with the installation carried out and has shared his delight with fellow forum members.

The recent Profess thread appears to have merged into this thread now and is in my opinion a separate issue.

After careful consideration I have decided to close this topic

• Like 2