Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sportcross Boot Liner?

BarneyTT

Plenty of large enough rubber boot mats on eBay - just cut one down to fit

Thanks Matt, had thought of this already but then decided it might be nice to track a Lexus original down....................if it exists!

I'm sure they do. But while I've seen them for the saloons, I've not seen one, yet, for the estates. And with estates being much rarer than saloons, it might prove a tad difficult to find one. Plus, it will be at least 3 times the price anyway. Hence my suggesting of getting a large, heavy duty, rubber mat, and cutting it to fit

not sure the Lexus ones make those for pets use .. i had one on my saloon (not rubber materials) it does the job trapping water spill but not so durable .

as Matt says, have a look on the universal (rubber mat cut to fit) online :zee:

Hi... they definitely do make one - I recently bought an IS 300 SC and it came with a Lexus branded rubber mat in the boot - it's the exact shape of the boot area with walls that come up about 1.5 inches all round - it's pretty thick but a dog with sharp claws would probably ruin it after a while.

Afraid I can't see any part numbers etc on it but just wanted to let you know they do exist!

Oh, and they're definitely waterproof as I 'tested' mine by emptying a big flask of coffee over it at the weekend! :)

Many thanks for the replies everyone, I know I could get a generic mat and cut it to size but I'm just fussy and would rather have a Lexus one if at all possible!

Adam, I now have a part number (PZ434-C2300PJ) and spoke to Lexus Bristol and they actually can still get one from Japan which in total would cost £92.99 and will take just under a month to arrive. I've also found one in London cheaper but it's a long old round trip from Bristol.....decisions, decisions :whistling:

Welcome to the club BTW, hope your enjoying your Sportcross.post-15296-0-59527300-1380638079_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help everyone but I'm pleased to report that I have managed to buy a brand new Lexus bootliner from eBay, it cost me £19.99 +P+P , really pleased with it it and was just what I was looking for.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links