Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Clutch To Use With Jun Lightened Flywheel?

Philip_98

My clutch has recently started to slip slightly and instead of replacing it with an OEM part i have been looking at getting an upgraded kit. while I've been reading into them a few members have mentioned getting the flywheel changed at the same time but tbh im not wanting to fork out £1000 for a flywheel when the cars is only worth a few times that. Looked at the Jun flywheel for around £550 and was just wondering if anyone had past experience with it or could recommend the a good clutch to use with it

Cheers :)

• 1 month later...

I've been looking at a replacement flywheel and clutch too and though I can't answer your question I wondered if you could tell me where you bought your flywheel from. Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, i only got an email alerting me of your posts this morning. I didnt end up buying the Flywheel in the end as it wasnt needed but i went with an Exedy Clutch.

Heres a couple photos of my clutch haha.

4EB3B7C6-D6F2-498C-98E5-14AFC94F6052_zps

4ED1F50A-AB2D-4F67-9840-89C7E64AA523_zps

CE38A054-6309-4F20-92AB-CF82C4100C25_zps

that is one F***ed clutch! lol

Im ordering a Jun flywheel soon, apparently any clutch will go with it. Looking forward to seeing how it is. Im getting juddering rather than slipping.

• 4 years later...

Rob what did you end up doing with your clutch and flywheel? I want to use an sxe10 OEM clutch and jun flywheel, but I’ve been reading people say you can’t do it, and people saying you can. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.