Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

So - What Would You Do....?

Zee007

I don;t like the 350z.......... that's not an option folks..........

Interesting comments about the RX-8's reliability...... especially as it got engine of the year. Guess that doesn't mean much though..........

And I'm not in a hurry to change - I wasn't expecting to import a car till next year anyway (sourcing the right one, shipping, ESVA etc etc)........

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hang on fellas!!!!!!! ... so it looks like we are gonna lose Zee then?? :crybaby:

what were guys thinking about eh???

Zee Pal.. you gotta stick with a Lex mate!!... all those other cars are complete pants! and you know it :D

I'm sure Zee will still come visit, no matter what he drives Steve...

How about, you tell us what your looking for in a car Zee, and we can try and suggest some.. you never know, we might come up with something you wont of considered?

I'm sure Zee will still come visit, no matter what he drives Steve... and I hope to keep my IS anyway as this new car will be my second car.......

How about, you tell us what your looking for in a car Zee, and we can try and suggest some.. you never know, we might come up with something you wont of considered?

I will always be part of this club no matter what I drive (so long as you accept me of course).....

OK - Requirements:

- Performance (must be 250BHP plus)

- Looks (alloys, Aggessive, HID's, unique etc)

- Tuneable (As you may have noticed from the current car, it won't stay standard for long, so plenty of mods need to be available)

- Interior (Leathers aren't a must, but a nice interior)

- ICE ( Sod the standard set - I'm not having another Lexus nightmare - I want something I can stick my own set into)

- Economy (doesn't bother me too much so long as I get 15mpg Combined - MUST BE PETROL)

- Reliability (Yes please, I would like to drive the car more than see it in a garage)

- 4 Seats (2 door or 4 door, not bothered, but I would like a couple of seats in the back too)

- Newish (don't want a really old car - got to be 99/00 onwards really)

- UK/Import? (don't care)

- Depreciation (Not overly concerned, this car I will probably keep alongside either my IS or another day to day car)

any good........?

not the same zee.. poor old ricky got slated a few times!

look at Dave.. he was made to park his car round the back of the hospitality unit...

the SC430 matches lot of your requirements.. and can be modded nicely!

the Sc430 is unique.. when do you see modded SC's at meets?? especially JAE... not very many

not the same zee..

I understand what you are saying Steve, but I am hoping to keep my IS200 AND have this other car..... certainly up until mid next year...... :D

SC430..... hmmmmmmmm...... nice thought, but not my cuppa I'm afraid........ :(

how about this?

01(51) JAGUAR XJR 4.0 Supercharged 4.0 Litre engine,

Automatic, Saloon, Anthracite Black, 35000 miles, Cruise Control CD Auto Changer Power Fold Back MirrorsSatellite Navigation Sports Interior Theme Sports Seats £29995.

fits most of the bill, doesnt it? :lol: B)

Zee,

Dont go with a GS 430, the gearbox is built for smooth changes not quick ones and is a very big weak area if you want to tune and drive the car quick.

Skyline will wipe the floor with the GS in performane and handling

Supra TT is a lovely looking car with lots of potential

my vote goes to a supra tt

Lexus tonbridge has a GS300 sport for sale T reg 27,000m Met blue 17k and it realy looks the nuts one of the best i have seen .You could buy this stick a turbo on it and still have money left over to buy a supra TT for the weekends . there you go problem solved :winky:

Zee... have you considered a Mitusbiti GTO (3000GT)?

I think that has a back seat, 3 litre twin turbo, 4WD... very tunable?? and does look pretty impressive....

They are a bit rare too..

Just a thought...

why would i wanna listen to a long haired fat :tsktsk: like him for?

my business partner owned one for 5 years... plus as i saw his car which yeah did look nice i read some reviews on it and i have even heard a few things mentioned to me.. so it was a bit of a coincidence that i heard it more than once.

good job i did not hear it from clarkson.. i would have thought he was lying :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links