Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger Help

Ask the people you bought it from, they should be able to offer you tech suport if they are any good.

Worse case scenario - check the diagnostics as that should tell you where the problem lies

PM me if you have no luck.

Mark :)

Normally the tell tale warning lights do go off.. if they come on and no further fault is present.. I found mine did come on recently. FARGO had the same problem on his SC too..

Eventully the problem which caused it has gone on its own accord and the lights went out. ( TDi did take a look too )

I had the Engine management light come on and the traction light flashing at me.

The only electrical connection i made was fitting the piggy back ECU, unplugging the air box thermostat and i had to do the mod on the goose neck brake fingy megiggy. so check they are all plugged in.

Other wise it may be a good suggestion to take it to a dealer to get it diagnosed. or even TDi or other companies which have the computer thingy..

I had the Engine management light come on and the traction light flashing at me.

i have had this problem with both lights flashing, i went to the car after leaving it for a short while and tried it again and the lights had gone off. but after taking it for a test drive the lights suddenly came back on and the engine would not rev up, it just sat on tickover. so i turned it off and back on again and this rectified the problem :duh: so i am stuck. the car revs up now so i'll have to keep my eye on it. just hope it gets me to work tommorow :unsure:

Me and FARGO (Paul) both had the same problem !!!!!!!!!!!

Mine has gone now... but i did double check stuff... One thing in particular was the Air Intake thingy... I did give it a good clean... Not happened again touch wood... :excl:

Yep didto,, Tdi changed the spring onthe air intake thingy on the s/c and that seemed to do the trick...

all those that have had this "warning lights" thing, i suggest you get your faults read on the OBDII Tester.

i had these faults over christmas on mine, after several trips to the dealers............the fault lights came and went several times.

i had some bizare faults recorded, but eventually the fault was found to be the main cat...............

i would at least get it done to clear the fault memory!!

this i strongly suggest!!!

• 1 year later...