• Similar Content

• By Liso
      Hi.. I have a 2002 Lexus IS200 Auto, I am having a transmission problem. At first I thought it was caused by my ABS sensor, my ABS light on and TRC OFF  flicking, which when diagnosed it was front right side. After replacing that sensor the transmission was working fine for two days but started doing its thing again. The car will just refuse to change from 1or 2 untill it redlines, if it does change to another gear it will be just for a second or so and back down. Some days it will drive smooth for two hours or so and if you going slow there is a slight jerk as if the car is changing up and down.
    • By Blucky
      I have a 1999 Toyota Altezza 1GFE, which recently has had the engine light come on after driving it for a few minutes. Every time i restart the car it goes away but comes on again after a few minutes.
      I have done the paperclip diagnosis on the ODB1 port, but all it does is make the engine light, ABS light and the ECT light flash continuously.
      Does anyone know what it might be?

Cheers,
    • By mondo35
      Hi guys, i have owened 3 lexus is 200s 
      and I absolutely love them, 
      just recently i thought about having a caravan so i sold the sport and got the is 200 SE 
      I have the tow bar and everything, i want to know how much the standard is 200 weighs.
      as my car and caravan must be 3.5 tonne or under. Now can anybody please tell me how to find this out, i have looked online allready but have had no luck
      thanks in advance for all the replys, 
      much appreciated 
    • By SHOEY94
      Hi guys, 
      first time posting here on this forum looking for help. I currently have a 2000 Lexus is200 as my weekend (fun car) while my daily was in getting repaired I was driving the Lexus as a daily but when my main car came back I parked the Lexus up starting it every so often. Then when I went to start it one day it just kept turning and fuelling but would not spark. I had to charge the battery also. I checked power to cool packs and they all have power going to them. I've checked all fuses and nothing seems at fault there. While I was driving it as a daily the plastic part of my key, which is the only one I have for it, split. I glued it back together but I've a funny feeling this is the issue that the chip isn't sending out a signal. When I put the key in the ignition the red dot security light is not lighting up! Does anyone have any ideas or people who could sort this for me ? I'm in the Meath area of ireland. 
      Much apprecited.
    • By rz1c13
      Hi all,
      Just converted my 430 to use LPG fuel. Runs beautifully, on BRC plug&drive hardware/software. Seamless and automatic switchover from petrol->LPG. Done in Poland in a Lexus approved installer, 2yrs warranty. Can share pics and experience further. Happy to answer any questions.