Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Today's Plank And Leggit Meet Photo Thread

IHgs300

Some very nice photos of Sundays meet there,though,for reasons that those who attended will appreciate,there are noticeably,no close-ups of my car (cough,cough) and would also mention-,and I'm sure I'm speaking for many of the other Members,there on Sunday, Bluesman,was conspicuous,by his absence,maybe next time Mike?

By hook or by crook. I have only been a member of two other motoring owners club one was Reliant Scimitar owners club, ( that's the Reliant that did have a wheel on each corner) they were OK but I always got the feeling they were running a business rather than a club and the other was Mercedes Owners Club and if you didn't have the latest model they didn't really want to know you. I stress that that is just the feeling I got from them.

The one Lexus meet I have made it too at the P&L was a genuine mix of owners with various models and ages and all friendly and only to pleased to help another member with what ever it took to help another member.

Carry on The Lexus Owners Club. Mike

Well said Mike.

It is an Owners Club, simply for owners to enjoy the Lexus brand in all it's models, latest or oldest.

Like you i have been a part of owner forums before and found them to be lacking if you don't have the car, latest mods or purchasing power to fit. This entire forum and the owners club behaves more like a motorcycle forum and club where the sharing of knowledge, help and friendliness is just done without issue, nobody is judged.

And lets hope it stays this way for many years to come.

• Like 3

Ive also been involved with other various car clubs and overall ive found the LOC the friendliest and most genuine club so far, just a great bunch. thanks everyone

• Like 4

Here's a few of mine.

Number plates are not blacked out so apologies if this bothers you. Just pm me and I'll delete the pics in question. Honestly tho I don't see the point, your number plate is on display 24/7 on your car lol.

Anyway had a great day. Good to meet new people and to catch up with the old faces :)

null_zps25b7d460.jpg

null_zps5b7c883d.jpg

null_zpsd3257120.jpg

null_zps3866c524.jpg

null_zps72a00a32.jpg

null_zps24e68595.jpg

null_zpsb90049ac.jpg

null_zpsa4dedc70.jpg

null_zps70684fbd.jpg

null_zpsf2eb2284.jpg

null_zps309a6685.jpg

null_zpsb73eca71.jpg

null_zps70684fbd.jpg

• Like 1

who"s is the mk1 gs300 sport in the pics same as mine same colour etc.

That's Barry's.(bartymuv) So far it's the cleanest mk1 i've seen.

Where was this meet I'm in Leeds ,are there any meets up this end ,would love to meet other owners .

The meet was in Notts, There's oe planned for Sheffield next year and another at Notts...Dates TBA.

• Like 1

ive got a 1996 lexus gs300 sport mk1 same colour as the one in the pics.no rust on mine only some stone chips on front and bonnet.ive had mine for 4 years its an awesome motor.when ive needed any advise tigerfish has help me with information a few times.

• 1 month later...

has barry sold his mk1 gs300 sport.its on ebay for sale at a garage for £1,795 looks an awesome motor.

Got a link mate? I would be interested

Swapping again Chris? You won't regret it mate. :winky:

you wont be disappointed chris ive had my mk1 gs300 sport for 5 years best car ive ever had.its gone through every mot.

its an awesome motor.i do love the mk1 shape gs.very quick for its weight.

hope you get it.

Nice1 Chris exactly my plan when i get to states. Cant beat a car to tinckle with for the weekends :)

Shame hes selling tho. Hope it goes to a good home