Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 Wheels

kanhatiger

Hi, im new to the lexus forum, just finding my way around, ive just posted i think in the wrong section, but glad i have found this section, my question is, i have a GS300 with 17" Alloy wheels, im looking to replace them with another set of used wheels, the tyres i have are 234/45/r17 ive been on e bay ect looking for a spare set, with a limited busget i might add, lots of wheels being sold are for the is200 17" but my understanding they are 7j and will not fit, but have been told that 7jj would fit, can anyone enlighten me what wheels will go on the gs300, all my tyres are good so dont really want up the wheel size to 18" look forward to any advice.

im open really, if they are nice wheels and will fit, then that will do, my only concern is i need to keep to the 17" wheels as the tyres i have are 235/45/r17 and all very decent, its just width size im not sure about, there seems to be more is wheels available at the moment than gs wheels. thanks for the info on the spare wheel i will take a look.