Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I use mine every day too, it's there to be used, not mollycoddled methinks ......... the g/f has her own Mazda and I enjoy driving that too ........... sporty little manual gearbox thingy.........

Really enjoy driving but only do about 10k a year now ...................... must have driven nigh on 160k miles in my 3 x Lexus Ls400s over these past 11 years or so.

There really isn't any other way to drive.

Malc

I would love to use mine every day, but use my Octavia diesel as a workhorse. Glad I had it the other day when I went to a sludged up yard to collect a fencing panel with my trailer. Would not really want a towbar on the Lex. That said, I really begrudge taking the Octy out now I've sampled LS motoring. . I may rethink in the spring when my house renovation is complete. Just wish I had bought a 400 ten years ago

Had LS400 for nearly 6 years now, and in last 4 months changed jobs so I end up driving the car every day, only 25 miles a day and only through countryside, and must say in all my years of driving, i have never felt this much joy being on the road. A little bit of radio 3 while silently wafting along the top of the Cotswolds, what more could one ask for.

Then last week got to do a 360 mile motorway bash, and made me think how lucky to have a car that makes it seem like a holiday not work - made me feel a bit sorry for all those company car drivers in their low profile German Cortinas (aka BMW, Audi). And on that 360 miles never saw another LS which is unusual.

• Like 2

Sorry , not me ,, I'm in my van everyday ,, prob use the car every 3rd or 4th day

No need to be sorry, we feel for all those that don't or cant drive their beautiful LS's everyday.
I look at it everyday tho ,, I only generally cover approx 6,000 miles in car per year

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links