Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Group Buy Idea

jasper

As a GOLD member, you can get substantial discount off the price of both the Metal Pedals, and the scuff plates.

Because of this there will unlikely be a GB on either item, as the qty of buyers needed to get a better price than GOLD members can get, would be substantial.

N.B. Group buys are NOT meant to compete against discounts already available to GOLD members.

Hope this answers your questions.

It just so happens im after some sport pedals aswell :winky: .when you say there available to gold members do you mean the actual sport pedals from lexus or the sparco, momo type from motorpart stores.if you mean the originals do you have a part number and any idea of price?

P.s. i cant think of anything more max muppet than NOS :winky:

As a GOLD member, you can get substantial discount off the price of both the Metal Pedals, and the scuff plates.

N.B. Group buys are NOT meant to compete against discounts already available to GOLD members.

As we are all GOLD MEMBERS why arnt group buys allowed to compete against discounts already available?

Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought that part of the benefit of joining GOLD was to get the best products at the right price.

Also, I live in Burnley and none of the local dealers will offer any discounts to members

I might be wrong, but the reason why group buys don't compete with the discounted prices open to Goldies, is generally because they can't be got any cheaper.

The group buys are normally for more non-standard parts where our buying power can really kick in...

errr, I think. Any advances Gord?

Also, I live in Burnley and none of the local dealers will offer any discounts to members

You could always order your parts from Chris Shipley, who will not only offer you GOLD Discount Jasper, but send them to you in the post (in some instances free).... ;)

As we are all GOLD MEMBERS why aren't group buys allowed to compete against discounts already available?

Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought that part of the benefit of joining GOLD was to get the best products at the right price.

Group Buys are intended to get the best price from a supplier for a given product or service, based, usually on a minimum quantity promise with that supplier.

GOLD discounts are negotiated with various suppliers that stay open, and are available at any time to GOLD members.

Group Buys can , and do take account of supplier special offers etc.

In other words, if an ongoing discount is obtained from a supplier for LOC members, then that discount will only be posted in the GOLD forums.

If it's a once off or a special price, or lower than normal discount, then that product or service will be offered as a Group Buy.

Either way being a GOLD member, you're in a WIN WIN situation.. :)

You could always order your parts from Chris Shipley, who will not only offer you GOLD Discount Jasper, but send them to you in the post (in some instances free).... ;)

I've just ordered something small from Chris. ;)

Yep, let Chris get them for you at Gold discounted rate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links