Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Help With Head Light

jasonrye1

Hi all, Befor i start i'd like to wish you all on here a Very Happy Christmas. And a very Happy New Year. Right what i need to know? Im panting my headlight santing black and im thinking of leveing the indicator lens out, But if i do this i have to fit a amber bulb. but the whole at the back of light is not biger enough to fit the bulb. Can sumone who has done this with there lights help me over come this problem. What is the best way to do this? I dont wont to fit the lens back into the lights as i think it looks better with out it. But i dont know what or how to over come this. So i could do with sum help please. Thank you jason. PS Im still loveing my lexus and my lexus is loveing me. Happy days :innocent:

Can sumone help with this one? Do i need to use Heat Resistant Paint on my headlights im paint the bit inside my headlights satin black. Can i get it in heat resistant paint.

Could do with all the help i can get, Its been hard rubbing them down as im an amputee of the right arm.

You can gess how hard life is with one arm, One Hand. But ha you'v got to get on with it. And you only get one go of life!! And i cant let it hold me back. In my head i still have to two arm's. It's when i come to do sumthink that would be a walk in the park with two hands But a lot harder with the one. But never mind. HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVER ONE ON HEAR. God Bless

Hi there Thank's for the help with the light's You was right i need some chrome/silvatec T20 bulbs So thanks for that one. Iv got as far as stripping the light out. Iv rub them down and paint them satin black, Im now trying to fit the Angel Eye's. But that's not that easy. I thought the lights would be easy to do But i thought wrong. It will be worth it when its done. I will put some pictures up to show you then done. Be Lucky, And Happy new year to you all that read this post jason