Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Meet Of 2014....april 13Th...plank & Leggit Pub

IHgs300

Hiya,

I'm a new member, just joined today. I got my first ever Lexus yesterday. Could me and my hubby Paul come to the meet?

I've never been to a car meet before.

Denise

• Like 1

Hiya,

I'm a new member, just joined today. I got my first ever Lexus yesterday. Could me and my hubby Paul come to the meet?

I've never been to a car meet before.

Denise

Welcome to the club, Of course you can both come you are more than welcome, added you to the list and look forward to seeing you on the day.

Does anyone like duck eggs? Now the ducks are laying again, we are inundated with eggs.

They are FREE, so does anyone want any bringing to meet?

if so please add name to thread.

The eggs are FREE but if you want to make a small donation towards feed it;s up to you....no obligation.

I'll try a few eggs Ian.

By the way, what was the reg of your IS200 i'm sure I seen it by me last night, You had the front spats on and red calipers if i can remember correctly.. H6 JNS?

Will bring you some Dinho, you;ll enjoy them, much tastier than chicken eggs. That was definitely my old is200, how;s she looking now?

Does anyone like duck eggs? Now the ducks are laying again, we are inundated with eggs.

The eggs are FREE but if you want to make a small donation towards feed it;s up to you....no obligation.

Can i have some duck eggs please. mum loves em and gonna try myself :)

I was happy to see it, but for a second I almost reported it stolen lol. It is still looking good Ian i'm glad to say :)

Look forward to trying the eggs :)

I was happy to see it, but for a second I almost reported it stolen lol. It is still looking good Ian i'm glad to say :)

Look forward to trying the eggs :)

LOL, Glad he's looking after it, told me he would as he saved for quite a while to by a Lexus.

I'm up for a few eggs if they still available, can't beat a duck egg for a egg n bacon butty. Starts the day off a treat, better than that healthy crap cereal.

Hiya. Hubby and me are really looking forward to Sunday. We're keeping our fingers crossed that the weather is going to be nice. I know this may sound daft, but never having been to a car meet before do we need to bring anything, do anything, what happens, are we having lunch at the pub, is there a cover charge for the meet? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Denise

unless I have missed it, what time does it start?

Some of us SoarerUnion& SC430 guys will be coming along!

I will be coming along in my Soarer...very easy to spot, its blue with WOLFBITZ down the side!

I hope you will be there with your Celsior Steve!

Sorry guy's i won't be able to attend this one as the wife suffers with fibro myalgia and she is'nt to good this week.

Apologies to everyone.

Will await pic's.

Sorry to hear about Heathers health problems Ian,please wish her the best from me,-unfortunately,I too will be cancelling my attendance at the P&L this weekend sadly,as I've had to sell the LS due to financial hardship,I was hoping recently to be buying a LS430, but my circumstances have changed since then,neccessating the sale of the LS400,- the good news,is that it has gone to a good home up North,to a newly -joined LOC member,a really great guy,who I think will love and cherish the old girl,as I did,I will continue however,to keep on the LOC forum,and who knows,maybe one day,I'll be in a position to own another one of the best cars in the world, I hope the weather stays good for this Sundays Meet anyway,and wish everyone all the best.

Hiya. Hubby and me are really looking forward to Sunday. We're keeping our fingers crossed that the weather is going to be nice. I know this may sound daft, but never having been to a car meet before do we need to bring anything, do anything, what happens, are we having lunch at the pub, is there a cover charge for the meet? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Denise

Has nobody told you, very lax of them on here.

Its £50 each payable to me in advance, can be reduced to £25 each if a bribe of cupcakes is involved, and maybe some bacon butties. :whistling:

In all seriousness though, Just bring your good selves and the car, thats it. Turn up and have fun, chat with the other attendees.

No need to pay for parking or any kind of subscription. Only thing you pay for is what you get from the pub.

Looking forward to it myself, again as normal :phone:

Sorry guy's i won't be able to attend this one as the wife suffers with fibro myalgia and she is'nt to good this week.

Apologies to everyone.

Will await pic's.

Give her a hug from me n Sue, hope H gets back up and about soon, i have a mate who's wife has it also, damn nasty thing it is.