Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

First Meet Of 2014....april 13Th...plank & Leggit Pub

IHgs300

unless I have missed it, what time does it start?

Some of us SoarerUnion& SC430 guys will be coming along!

I will be coming along in my Soarer...very easy to spot, its blue with WOLFBITZ down the side!

I hope you will be there with your Celsior Steve!

10am is the normal time mate

Maduggo, Thanks for that!

IHgs300, I am very sorry to hear that you wont be there, A friend of mine had that, and its a terrible thing indeed.

I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Hiya. Hubby and me are really looking forward to Sunday. We're keeping our fingers crossed that the weather is going to be nice. I know this may sound daft, but never having been to a car meet before do we need to bring anything, do anything, what happens, are we having lunch at the pub, is there a cover charge for the meet? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Denise

Has nobody told you, very lax of them on here.

Its £50 each payable to me in advance, can be reduced to £25 each if a bribe of cupcakes is involved, and maybe some bacon butties. :whistling:

In all seriousness though, Just bring your good selves and the car, thats it. Turn up and have fun, chat with the other attendees.

No need to pay for parking or any kind of subscription. Only thing you pay for is what you get from the pub.

Looking forward to it myself, again as normal :phone:

Thanks Maduggo, sounds like a bargain. See you Sunday.

My husband told me to have a read of this thread, I cannot express what it means to me to receive all these best wishes.

At the weekend i was really suffering and feeling down, I am still not 100% and in pain BUT due to all the friendly replies my husband had, i feel we should still make an appearance.

Fresh air and friendly faces could be just what i need (and copious amounts of tablets as well...LOL)

See you all Sunday.

Heather.....oh and Ian of course. :)

• Like 3

My husband told me to have a read of this thread, I cannot express what it means to me to receive all these best wishes.

At the weekend i was really suffering and feeling down, I am still not 100% and in pain BUT due to all the friendly replies my husband had, i feel we should still make an appearance.

Fresh air and friendly faces could be just what i need (and copious amounts of tablets as well...LOL)

See you all Sunday.

Just don't forget the cupcakes, don't care if you in intensive care, bring the bed if needs be, it will fit in the boot of that beast you got if you take the back seats out. :devil:

Honestly though, we do get more like a family bunch on here the more i look at the posts, make you feel good i reckon :phone:

Ok forget the cupcakes, Sue just told me I'm on a diet as she needs to lose weight, i think losing out here somehow

See you all Sunday.

Just don't forget the cupcakes, don't care if you in intensive care, bring the bed if needs be, it will fit in the boot of that beast you got if you take the back seats out. :devil:

Honestly though, we do get more like a family bunch on here the more i look at the posts, make you feel good i reckon :phone:

Ok forget the cupcakes, Sue just told me I'm on a diet as she needs to lose weight, i think losing out here somehow

That's funny, When i try to diet Ian eats my portion as well....says it's to lessen the food mountain..LOL

Any of you southern side of Notts attendees coming up the M1 in any kind of convoy, may meet up for a run, the car needs her baffles clearing if you get my drift.

I was hoping this would be around lunch time. 10AM is kind of early for me as it is a long journey.

I will set the alarm for 7AM but I have never woken up that early on a Sunday morning so we'll see how that goes... :D

I was hoping this would be around lunch time. 10AM is kind of early for me as it is a long journey.

I will set the alarm for 7AM but I have never woken up that early on a Sunday morning so we'll see how that goes... :D

You don't have to be there at 10.00, we are usually there until 2.30-3 Ish..

Thanks again to everyone who came to the meet today, It was nice to meet all the regulars again and a few new faces.

We all wish pete and his wife good luck in the grand old U S A. Please drop in when you are settled.

We had a good selection of cars there today, ls400, ls43, Toyota celsior, gs300. soarer drift car, sc430. is200 and of course the 2 ISF's.

Take care everyone and see you all again soon i hope.

Ian and Heather.

• Like 1

Thank you to the organisers of today's meet. It was nice to meet everyone. We were made to feel very welcome. Loved the different cars.

Denise and Paul.

• Like 1

The combination of been late and starving meant i didnt see everyone! but had a great day all the same. great turn out. didnt get any pics this time though

Sorry we missed you at the end Pete, wife was suffering a bit and had to leave early.

We wish you both the best of luck with your new life in the USA.

Its np. I understand. It was good to see you all the same and thanks so much for the fairwell.

We only went in for a quick bite but 2 burgers took 30 mins!

Had a good time today. Good to see everyone old and new. Lots of nice cars as well :-) Roll on the next one :-)

I dont think we met. but as you were the only other person with a IS200 yours must of been the black one. was looking at it, nice example you have :)