Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Pwr/snow Bulb Replacement

Can i get this part at Toyota or do i have to go to Lexus? And if Lexus can someone link me the parts website one of the dealers hosts . Someone once linked it me but cant find it

Found this on the site...

That's right. Underneath the TRC/snow button the bulb is located. Turn it (maybe 1/2) turn with a screwdriver and the bulb will pop out. The replacement bulb you need is part no. 84999-10490, order it from your local Lexus dealer- I paid £3 for a replacement bulb- you might be able to get the same bulb online cheaper- I don't know?

Hope it helps...

I ave come to the conclusion its called a neo wedge however cant find a none LED variant. Are you sure thats the same bulb because ive got the auto with switch on selector

I ave come to the conclusion its called a neo wedge however cant find a none LED variant. Are you sure thats the same bulb because ive got the auto with switch on selector

If you put a pic up of bulb Pete, i have loads of bulbs from the Is200 we broke. If i have one you can have it.

Well ian thats my problem! I actually took it out to take to a dealer and have lost it! Lol ill look tomoz when its light i think its in the shed somewhere and will take a pic.

thanks Ian. well after searching the house and shed i cant find the little bugger. so i did a bit of trial and error with the other bulbs and found out that the SNOW/PWR button on the selector uses the same bulb as the heated seat. Its the TRC button that uses a bigger type as you will see in the pics the hole is slightly bigger. so i need 1x of the bulbs in the pic for heated seat/PWR/SNOW and a slightly bigger version also for my TRC button as that one is also broken

2014-01-21_11-13-45_582_zps67ae29e9.jpg

2014-01-21_11-18-04_892_zps92e190a6.jpg

bulb out of heated seat/PWR/SNOW

2014-01-21_11-09-18_816_zpsbb64e5cd.jpg

I have both Pete, Give me till tomorrow to test and you can have them. (literally have a bag full to choose from so will make sure they are working).

Pm me your address mate and they will be in post Thursday for you.

• 4 months later...

The bulbs are called grain of wheat bulbs,

MP1MM_E.jpg Their cheap as chips on eBay, the bulb is held in by the legs that have been twisted around the fitting, just un-twist the old blown one and replace with a new one, 2 mins job.

Cheaper than from the dealer though. I tgink thwy quoted me £6 per bulb! but not as cheap as putting a diode original wedge housing granted

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links