Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Club Competition - Enter Now To Win Money Off Insurance Vouchers!

Steve

Our sponsors at Adrian Flux have kindly agreed to donate a £30 insurance voucher as a prize which can be used when taking out a Lexus Owners Club insurance policy - not bad when they already offer some of the best rates around for club members!

All you have to do is simply post up a funny caption to go with the photo below and the funniest caption wins! (keep it clean please guys)

1 entry per person only please and the closing date is midnight on Friday 21st February so you have plenty of time to come up with your best answer. The winner will be decided the following week by myself and will announce the winner the following week. Good luck!

post-1293-0-46268300-1391783887_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone win then?

I'd like to know too? Not for myself though...no good for me .I have just renewed my insurance with M&s.

I had a email a few days ago saying that I had won, my
insurance is due end of June. I will get a quote from them but unfortunately previous
quotes have not been competitive enough for me to take out there insurance.

• 4 weeks later...

And the winner is ............................................................................................................................................................................?