Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anybody Treating A 12Year Old Sc As A Classic

Dimmer

Hi Everyone

Recently bought a great 2002 SC to use on fine weekends, high days and Holidays and could not find anyone who would provide me with a classic vehicle type insurance. Even though it is a third car on a 3000 mile max policy. I ran out of time so eventually plumped for Adrian Flux as it is recommend through this site, but still treated as though it would be my daily driver, which it certainly isn't. (I'm no Shiekh!!) Hence I've gone from paying £178 for a 5 litre Merc SL to £570 for the SC, with no end of hoops to jump through, even though I shall be treating them both the same.

If anyone can help it may be worth me cancelling the AF policy and starting again.

Thanks for helping.

Hi Everyone

Recently bought a great 2002 SC to use on fine weekends, high days and Holidays and could not find anyone who would provide me with a classic vehicle type insurance. Even though it is a third car on a 3000 mile max policy. I ran out of time so eventually plumped for Adrian Flux as it is recommend through this site, but still treated as though it would be my daily driver, which it certainly isn't. (I'm no Shiekh!!) Hence I've gone from paying £178 for a 5 litre Merc SL to £570 for the SC, with no end of hoops to jump through, even though I shall be treating them both the same.

If anyone can help it may be worth me cancelling the AF policy and starting again.

Thanks for helping.

Hi,

We do have classic style policies that would cater for the type and age of vehicle however they are not always cheaper than standard type policies. If you wanted to PM me your details I'd be happy to take a look at your policy again for you.

Regards,

Dan.