AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Prowebmaster

Southern Soarer Meet, 5 April 2014

Thanks to Steve2006 for this inter-club meet notice

For owners of Toyota Soarer, Lexus SC300/400 & SC430

Blow away the winter cobwebs at this 5 April meet in a north Hants country pub.

Owners of Soarers, SCs and LSs from the LOC are welcome at this event

The Star Inn is mid-way between the M4 and M3, and just off the A34, midway between Newbury and Basingstoke. It's on the A339 Basingstoke-Newbury Road, near Kingsclere, Berks, RG20 4SY.

This venue is popular with Lexus/Toyota enthusiasts in Bucks, Berks, Hants and Wilts. Sometimes even a Londoner ventures out here too !

It's not a 'polishing & posing' meet - just a chance for newbies and experienced owners to swap technical tips and driving tales.

More info here - and you can flag up your interest if you fancy coming:

http://www.soarerworld.com/forum/showthread.php?32552-Southern-mini-meet-in-April-who-s-up-for-this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mouldikh
      Hi all, had my gold 2004 sc430 now for 3 months. What a great car. I love the fact that it is rarely seen on the roads and is a real head turner especially with the top down. I have suffered from excessive  battery drain which I see is a common problem but will investigate and see if improvements can be made. After a weeks holiday in Wales I returned home to find that one of the front reflectors had fallen off. I have searched eBay, etc to find a replacement but have failed. Can anyone help me out?
      Thanks, Keith

• By Linas.P
      I was not aware about it, but apparently in US that is already old news (since March 2016):
      https://www.toyota.com/recall/takata
      Toyota has initiated Safety Recalls for certain Toyota and Lexus vehicles equipped with Takata Front Passenger Airbag Inflators and one Toyota model equipped with a Takata Driver's Airbag Inflator. The subject vehicles are equipped with Takata airbag inflators which utilize a propellant that may degrade over time, after experiencing long term exposure to environmental moisture and fluctuating high temperatures. In some cases, inflators may also have certain manufacturing defects that enable moisture intrusion and propellant degradation. Inflator propellant degradation is accelerated in warmer climates with high absolute humidity. Propellant degradation creates excessive internal pressure when the airbag is deployed and can cause the inflator to rupture. In the event of an inflator rupture, metal fragments could pass through the airbag cushion material, striking the vehicle occupants and may result in serious injury or death.
      To understand if your vehicle is currently involved in these recalls, please use the convenient Safety Recall VIN Lookup Tool. Follow the instructions for your vehicle as listed. If your vehicle does not currently indicate any open Safety Recalls, please return to this site or your dealer at least every three months to confirm the Safety Recall status for your vehicle.
      Update March 2016
      Toyota and Lexus passenger inflator recalls now also include 2008 model year Corolla/Corolla Matrix and 2008-2010 model year Lexus SC 430 vehicles.
    • By Allisterc
      Can't find on the search cars for sale,my car that I posted the other day. I wanted to edit the ad but find it impossible to find how to do it? Any ideas?
      thanks
    • By Samdo
      Hi.
      I've just recently sold my car and am now looking to get into drifting. My choice of car is the SC300 but I'm unsure what engine to get the 1JZGTE or the 1UZ. The car will be daily driven and modified to take to the track. Whats the best pick? Also what are the common problems with both of them? It will be an auto then this summer coming I'll do a manual swap. I'm mechanically minded so will be able to fix most of the stuff that may go wrong. Any help/information about them will be great!