Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ipod Classic 160Gb Freezes - Is300H F Sport

Hi, I waited 6 months for my IS 300h F Sport and it was worth the wait. It's exciting every time I sit in it.....

But I have one small issue. When drving along listening to a libray of approx 22,000 songs on my iPod Classic 160gb the device constantly freezes and I have to pull out the USB connection and reset the device. I have tried reducing the number of songs stored gradually and it's now down at 7000 and it is still happening. It happens at least twice or three times a day.

Anyone got any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks

Mark

It sounds very similar to my problem which was essentially the same except via Bluetooth. There have been a number or related issues, many of which have been solved by returning to the dealer and getting the latest software update. This solved my problem, might do the same for you.

Good luck and let us know how it goes

• 3 months later...

Update: still having issues with iPod Classic 160gb so I'm now using a Iphone 4s (64gb). I don't enter the pass code on the SIM Card but have 30gb of music on board. All going well so far nothing like the constant freezing issues I was having with the iPod classic.

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

I've found the most reliable method to be copying my music to a USB drive and then using that in one of the two available sockets instead of connecting either my iPod Classic via cable or Iphone via Bluetooth - both of these stutter or freeze from time to time which is poor to be honest.

Robert

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links