Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Doesn't describe the car as it is, isn't honest with the issues a car has, oh and the most important thing is he messes about with the milage on the car, and he's always got an invoice for when the Cambelt has been changed, doesn't let the buyer view or buy the car outside his property, which sounds odd, always likes to meet somewhere else or deliver it

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yep, im sure that is exactly what Christopher (clunkfish) & Ian (Boris) have to say about our meetings, in a pub car park somewhere remote perhaps? Uhhh no! They came to my house & I even invited them inside, just ask them to clarify this fact! Stop lying about me, have you nothing better to do?

It's funny how you picked up on that part, but not the part where I said "he isn't honest with the faults the car has, and that he messes about with the milage, and has always got an invoice for the Cambelt being done"

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

would have been a bad move to view at night anyway, nor in the rain ........... hides all sorts of potential issues

Malc ................. btw I used to have a car sales business :whistling:

Can someone please delete this topic? Few keyboard warriors slagging off a used car trader. I have dealt with this man a few times now and as far as im concerned, he is as honest and trustworthy as car trader can be. I would do business with him again.

Members being ripped off on a daily bases in Lexus dealerships paying ££££ for a smile why don't you start topic about that instead?

Mel

Can someone please delete this topic? Few keyboard warriors slagging off a used car trader. I have dealt with this man a few times now and as far as im concerned, he is as honest and trustworthy as car trader can be. I would do business with him again.

Members being ripped off on a daily bases in Lexus dealerships paying ££££ for a smile why don't you start topic about that instead?

Mel

At least the mileage on a Lexus dealers car can be trusted which you cant with Lexuschap. No reason for this to be deleted. It is here as a warning to those who have yet to come across him. He did try and join the forum but could only end up posting foul language and abuse. Best thing is not to read this thread. Mike.

• Like 2

Mel

See post 10 for alternative view?

Mel

You made this remark on an earlier disscussion about leuxschap and intimated he was selling this car with altered mileage?

PS: I would not recommend anyone buying a blue GS430 sport X861 XCD I owned this car back in 2008-2009 sold it with 240K on the clock.

I Had been viewing a few cars on e bay being sold by Lexus chap over a couple of months, he writes a very impressive advert on e bay he comes across as a real Lexus enthusiast, like he is so passionate about Lexus he almost does this in his spare time as a hobby,

I called him enquiring about a 430 he told me the car was sold but had another one just as good, he mentioned part x in his advert so started to tell him about my 1996 low mileage very clean ls 400 fsh and what he would offer me, judging by his passion that comes across in his ads I was almost expecting a very anorachy chat about the 400 lol, he instead switched straight into full car dealer mode spoke over me constantly and basically dismissed it as a pile of old junk that was worth no more than a couple of hundred quid. At that point I saw through him and have never bothered reading any of his ads since, I have no problem with him being a dealer but reading this thread I must admit I am not that surprised, I wonder what name he will crop up with next.

• Like 1

I Had been viewing a few cars on e bay being sold by Lexus chap over a couple of months, he writes a very impressive advert on e bay he comes across as a real Lexus enthusiast, like he is so passionate about Lexus he almost does this in his spare time as a hobby,

I called him enquiring about a 430 he told me the car was sold but had another one just as good, he mentioned part x in his advert so started to tell him about my 1996 low mileage very clean ls 400 fsh and what he would offer me, judging by his passion that comes across in his ads I was almost expecting a very anorachy chat about the 400 lol, he instead switched straight into full car dealer mode spoke over me constantly and basically dismissed it as a pile of old junk that was worth no more than a couple of hundred quid. At that point I saw through him and have never bothered reading any of his ads since, I have no problem with him being a dealer but reading this thread I must admit I am not that surprised, I wonder what name he will crop up with next.

There is a thread on here which lists all his eBay names, they are in the archives somewhere. Mike.

There is a thread on here which lists all his eBay names, they are in the archives somewhere. Mike.

I posted them I think, but all I did was check his ID history on eBay.

I posted them I think, but all I did was check his ID history on eBay.

Cheers Mike. Mike.

Guys, whatever positive views one may have of this specific Trader the simple fact is that even when, just the once, he is found out for falsifying mileage then he is totally damned in my book.

That is an illegal practice and makes him totally untrustworthy............................ no IFS or BUTS ........... it's an illegal practice

Malc

• Like 2

I was going to keep out of this thread, but I've just seen a Mk4 he has for sale - with no MoT - which he says not to ask any questions about! Furthermore it has comedy wheels (which you are expected to pay extra for) - but no views of the proper wheels (which supposedly come as standard) or their tyres.

Even through the blurred telephone photos, you can tell it's a pretty tired looking car.

The spelling and grammar in the ad leave a lot to be desired, too.

I suppose, though, that it's unfair to single out this guy when there are hundreds of others up and down the country doing business like this every day.

I was going to keep out of this thread, but I've just seen a Mk4 he has for sale - with no MoT - which he says not to ask any questions about! Furthermore it has comedy wheels (which you are expected to pay extra for) - but no views of the proper wheels (which supposedly come as standard) or their tyres.

Even through the blurred telephone photos, you can tell it's a pretty tired looking car.

The spelling and grammar in the ad leave a lot to be desired, too.

I suppose, though, that it's unfair to single out this guy when there are hundreds of others up and down the country doing business like this every day.

To be fair, he's probably only been singled out because he is a regular seller of Lexus LS models, and as such has often been linked to by new members who want advice on one of his cars.

You're right though, there are loads like him who make low bids on lots of cars, knowing that some will accept his bid through ignorance, or sometimes because they can't be bothered to go through the normal selling process.