Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Talking about lexuschap this guy stopped me yesterday as I was getting in my Gs430 and he's made me an offer but I'm not sure I want to sell it, but anyway he said there's this idiot on eBay who goes by the name lexuschap and the guy called him as he had a Gs300 for sale, now in the add as always it said great condition but may have a few blemishes here and there, when they guy went down to see it, the car was damaged on one side, he actually said the whole side was damaged. So he told him where he could stick his Gs300.

Is this the ls 400 that lexuschap had for sale a while ago? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2000-W-LEXUS-LS-400-V8-AUTOMATIC-BURGUNDY-LS400-AUTO-MK4-4DR-RETRO-JAP-LUXURY-/381408225668?hash=item58cdb3a984#viTabs_0 Same reg, same colour, same tear in the drivers seat?

Yes Joe, this is the one lexuschap had for sale I remember the number plate very well and I am shocked to see the 'buy it now' price for £3500!! lexuschap had it for £1500 and previously I think another member on here said it was for sale at £999 with another dealer....

Talking about lexuschap he had a Gs300 for sale, now in the add as always it said great condition but may have a few blemishes here and there, when they guy went down to see it, the car was damaged on one side, he actually said the whole side was damaged. So he told him where he could stick his Gs300.

The car was a silver mk2 gs300 sport both passenger doors were dented/scraped.

I saw it advertised for £400.

I contacted him & mentioned I have replacement doors in silver on a breaker I have, he said I could have the car for £300.

Very tempted but no room for it as I have 5 cars outside the house..

I was a bit bored last night and could do with a good laugh so I messaged Lexuschap on eBay to ask what he would give for my freshly MOTd, '99 LPG Celsior....

£500 tops he replied.

Hahaha he does have a good sense of humour :)

amazing car - very good value for money - you cant beat that

i sold my 96 mark 3 in december 2010 for £1100 with 80k on the clock

Seems like a lot to me - especially given the state of the tyres. The fact that the pictures were taken in a public car park should also ring alarm bells.

And in true dealer style an empty fuel tank - with all the issues that can cause.

Also, at that mileage, why would it have had two cam belt changes?

Possibly been stood up for a while too, needing a Battery charge. Seems they forgot to put the terminal shroud back on before taking the photo!

• Like 1

............... I often think that sellers might purposefully take photos knowing reflections in the bodywork mask possible dents, scratches etc............... and confuse buyers

If you know you have a perfect body ( unlike me :whistling: ) then wouldn't you just take the photos somewhere so's not to have reflections like that !

Malc

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Just noticed another dodgy deal by Lexus chap

A LS460 was for sale on eBay , owner cannot confirm miles etc 94000, I spoke to the guy he doesn't know the history , he got it from Ireland

Lexuschap wins the bid  for £4500 and puts it on eBay for £6500 now the history and everything is ok , the car has no issues the original owner said it needs slot of work hence the price.

He nay have done some work but he could not prove the mileage,

How long is this deceitful character going to get away with this , 

1 hour ago, JimBobS said:

Just noticed another dodgy deal by Lexus chap

A LS460 was for sale on eBay , owner cannot confirm miles etc 94000, I spoke to the guy he doesn't know the history , he got it from Ireland

Lexuschap wins the bid  for £4500 and puts it on eBay for £6500 now the history and everything is ok , the car has no issues the original owner said it needs slot of work hence the price.

He nay have done some work but he could not prove the mileage,

How long is this deceitful character going to get away with this , 

He was done last year for a sizeable amount in the courts. I guarantee none of the work needed has been addressed by him. Steer clear.

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2016/04/16/rogue-car-dealer-hit-with-fine-over-unsafe-mazda-mx5-he-sold-on-ebay/?utm_source=LexusOwnersClubUK&utm_medium=ForumLinks