Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On 18/04/2016 at 7:12 AM, ScSz said:

Created an account for this, I don't know if it's being discussed elsewhere.

I nearly bought a car from "lexuschap" but he rang too many alarm bells - http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2016/04/16/rogue-car-dealer-hit-with-fine-over-unsafe-mazda-mx5-he-sold-on-ebay/

That Mazda he is still trying to sell is the same one he was taken to court over in April 2016 and received a £3000 fine and a criminal record.

Its worth noting that his real name is Umar Ijaz.

5 hours ago, JimBobS said:

He should be banned from EBay and selling cars in general

i can't understand how he has 100% feedback he must manipulate the system

What feedback he has is fiddled by him by using another account.

• 1 month later...

2 hours ago, ls400lpg said:

why are people selling to lexuschap and not saying anything when he advertises there old car. I am sure most of them are members of the forum

It could well be embarrassment or they might not know who they are selling too.

• 6 months later...

Sorry if this is an old thread but this chap is still trading, buying/selling on eBay. His first message to me was an offer of a third less than I was wanting the sell my LS460 for followed by "you can keep the ****ty numberplate".

A little bit of investigating showed me that he's clearly been rude and dishonest before (to put it mildly!)

Tim

9 hours ago, timtomato said:

Sorry if this is an old thread but this chap is still trading, buying/selling on ebay. His first message to me was an offer of a third less than I was wanting the sell my LS460 for followed by "you can keep the ****ty numberplate".

A little bit of investigating showed me that he's clearly been rude and dishonest before (to put it mildly!)

Tim

Best avoided altogether.  I don't think any forum member would even consider dealing with him.

On 1/31/2017 at 2:10 PM, JimBobS said:

i can't understand how he has 100% feedback he must manipulate the system

Thats very common amongst eBay sellers, they work between themselves that I know   but there seems/must be something else where they can get the very high %'s.

Best bet with feedback is ignore it and rely on/check out your rights in law in the case of conflict, note, eBay 'rules' are not the law & in no way do they hinder and process of law. Also, if you pay paypal via a debit card you can simply tell the bank you want the money back & its back in your account within secs, LOL I got banned from ebays forum for putting that in a post in which someone was having difficulty getting their money back.

As a recent owner I had no idea about "Lexus Chap". Threads like this are handy. When I ran BMWs the UK forum had a sticky about a dealer somewhere or other that was notorious for cheap dodgy cars. The thread ran to pages and pages and through liberal use of keywords and regular updating it was always top of the page if anyone Googled the dealer's name. Very good :biggrin:

1 hour ago, rich1068 said:

As a recent owner I had no idea about "Lexus Chap". Threads like this are handy. When I ran BMWs the UK forum had a sticky about a dealer somewhere or other that was notorious for cheap dodgy cars. The thread ran to pages and pages and through liberal use of keywords and regular updating it was always top of the page if anyone Googled the dealer's name. Very good :biggrin:

He uses "1exuschamp" now. He doesn't seem to sell Lexus anymore,  probably got fed up with the LOC members warning everyone one about him.

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, messi said:

Just a heads up, he's changed his name again, this time it's lexuslegend

and he bought that car off eBay this week for a grand ,the guy selling it said there was a bloke on his way from birmingham  offered a grand without viewing it .

• Like 2

On 9/21/2015 at 8:44 AM, Spacewagon52 said:

Interesting advert. Anyone know this car?

I dont know about the car but the add says.....''Ended'' 29 Sep, 2015 12:44:57 BST:whistling1:......so whats the Nov 2018 contemporary problem supposed to be?

On 1/31/2017 at 4:51 PM, ambermarine said:

Ebay don't give a monkeys about traders pulling strokes they are only interested in getting revenue from them.

Thats right, eBay is what it says it is, ''An auction site with some normal distance selling selling options''...........buyer beware!

Also, I've only just realized this is a thread started in Feb 2014.....ehh dear, poor fool me, poster beware :yucky: