Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Newport South Wales

dan.white88

hey guys i have just become the proud owner of my 2000 reg lexus is 200 in silver.

been after this car for a while now and glad when i actually had the opportunity to make a long dream a reality. my uncle has swore by lexus and i finally managed to get it off him as hes got the new lexus LFA ithink,

so here goes, my name daniel aim 25 years old, i live in the newport area and have been active in many owner club forums and moderated on many.

i am massively into modified cars and attend modifed nationals na dmany other car cruises.

i am a avid photographer and will be posting some of my work on the forum. i am also great on photoshop so if you want to look to see what can be done then this will be on here too.

anyways that enough about me for now. if you want to know more then feel free to ask.

thanks daniel white.

Checked out your fb page, You've got some awesome pictures there dude.

Im quite into photography myself, not that good but have a bit of fun. Going to Llandow in saterday to shoot a bike track day with a mate.

How often are you out an about? Attend any cruses in cardiff I might see you at?

• Like 1

yeah im always about at the sunday cruises, been with the partner in her pug 206 recently but now i got the lexus ill be there strutting my moves. (backend out)

as for my photography i have been at it now for 2 years. been self taught and yeah i pride myself on some good photos.

send us a friends request on fb. www.facebook.com/knobrock360

Hi and welcome to LOC.

Helpful and friendly people round here :)

If your uncle does have an LFA then he's very very lucky. Only 500 were made and only 2 so far sold in UK or at least registered anyway (according to DVLA) and they're £350,000 new

This is an LFA .....I doubt you've seen two of these in Cardiff :lol:

It's such a prestigious rare car mate, most sold in left hand drive to the USA also so even fewer for this country and right hand drive. EC038080-7C59-4711-B542-A8900955ED1E_zps

This is an ISF. It's a second Gen IS but has a 5.0 V8 engine. Costs about £50k brand new. A hell of a lot more of these on the UK roads. Still rare but not as rare as an LFA ;)

9CF3A06A-56F7-42D8-BC67-58A8CFA4E21C_zps