Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

H&r Lowering Springs Or Eibach Pro-Kit?

Mecka

Both are good. I have used eibach a few times. They tend to lower a car less but retain more comfort ride wise.

I do find eibachs sometimes leave the front of the car looking a bit high when compared to the rear.

What do each lower the car by front and rear?

Stu

From experience on other cars the Eibach pro kit is excellent but usually doesn't give a true 30mm drop, more like 20mm. I've not used them on a lexus but I guess this could be the same. I totally agree with what Stuart says. Eibach for ride, H&R for looks

I have H&R and I think they make a big difference in the appearance on the car. I also got some wheel spacers for my wheels to give it that flush and neat look. I havent noticed that much of a difference in ride quality apart from having to slow down a fair bit for bumps.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jami

I done it myself ,it took me 5 hours to install with my friend.Rides harder than normal springs but feels good and looks good :)

Cheers guys. I am pretty sure I can do this myself but I am just concerned that the bolts on the struts may be too tight to take off without air tools.

The stock height of the car is ridiculous so I am really keen on installing the H&R springs. Will try to get it done some time this month.

I'm contemplating buying the Tein US spec springs... But unsure if the drop at the front will be too much.

Front 44mm

Rear 25mm

I like the US spec springs simply as I think the car looks better with a small front dip, however the Tein ones seem to drop a bit low! Can't find any other US specs springs in the UK at the moment.