Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

225/45/17 8J Et38? '54 Is300 Sportcross

Hi guys,

OK looking at my wheels this morning and quite depressed by the (traditional) dandruff effect appearing all over. My idiotic newbie question is... still sat in the drive is my Legnum, on the Legnum are some very nice newly reconditioned wheels and very new tyres. ( Which I had imported as they are a bugger to find only for the gearbox to die 1 week later!!! Grrrrr) They are 225/45/17 all round on an 8" Rim with a +38 offset (Think the Lexus wheels are +42?) . I think I'm right that the PCD is the same? (114.3) My question basically, is the extra width and offset difference going to foul the suspension or the arches ?? More concerned by the front and the offset issue tbh, as my rears are already 7.5 (Standard staggered set) Has anyone gone with a similar set up? They are off an Evo8 (Enkei) in case anyone wanted to know, not disimilar to 'Aero' wheels style wise funnily enough. Thanks in advance and for tolerating such a 'Noob' question! Cheers, Brad.

Impatient now as won't get a chance to do either until Sunday!!

yeah I know how you feel iv had a set of coilovers sat in my hall way since monday morning just need to get the time to fit them

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links