Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

High Pitched Squeeling Front Near Side Wheel

petayV8

First time ive had the windows down for a long time with this nice weather and couldnt help notice a high pitched squeeling coming from the passengers side front wheel. Its not that loud but noticeable without the radio on and the window down. It only when the wheel is turning and doesnt get louder or quieter its just there. car drives and brakes totally normal.

What could it be?

Seized caliper?
Debris trapped?
brake pad warning indicator?

I will have a look obviously, prob tomorrow now. but thought ide see if anyone would know first to give me a idea

Same! Although, it only seems to happen after i've been driving for at least 30 minutes. I'm thinking heat related? I've read about calliper problems, could it be the pads just touching the disc?

wow amazing that others have just noticed this too. mines just hit 109k. for now i will do just that, have the window up lol

If i get chance ill wip the wheel off tomorrow and have a quick look, and clean the wheel arche while im at it :whistling:

• 4 weeks later...

Well inspected all 4 wheels while servicing today and couldn't see any obvious problems. Thinking just a bit of muck in the pads

Well inspected all 4 wheels while servicing today and couldn't see any obvious problems. Thinking just a bit of muck in the pads

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links