Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Choosing Wheel Colour

wayfar

Help!!! I'm having the alloy wheels refurbished on my graphite grey IS300 next week and can't decide on whether to change the colour of them to an anthracite or keep them original. Any ideas anyone?

I've now managed to finally get a picture of my car on my profile picture :-)

I'm really beginning to think a dark grey would look great on my car.

I had that same debate with myself when I refurbed by IS200 stock wheels. I ended up going silver, but often wonder what it would like if I had finished them off in anthracite.

Whatever you decide - please post pics ;-)

We'll, I've just picked my car up and the alloys look amazing!!!!

I'll be fitting the logos to the centre caps and popping them on tomorrow then I'll take some pictures in daylight :-)

• Like 1

Finally, here are the pictures of my newly refurbished alloys in graphite grey. I removed the Lexus logos and painted them gloss black whilst the centres were painted along with my wheels plus I had 4 new tyres as well. I've got some red paint for the calipers and the black logo stickers for the calipers, just need some nice weather this weekend :-)

What does everyone think?

Also the paperwork for my private reg came so I put my new plates on :-)post-46327-0-96137900-1395847634_thumb.jpost-46327-0-07818200-1395847651_thumb.jpost-46327-0-92600600-1395847670_thumb.jpost-46327-0-42608600-1395847686_thumb.jpost-46327-0-28951000-1395847707_thumb.jpost-46327-0-04805400-1395847726_thumb.jpost-46327-0-74530300-1395847744_thumb.j

• 4 weeks later...

Not the best of pics for seeing the fleck and detail, but take a look at the pic below of my Lexus. I had the wheels refurbed in bmw sparkling graphite.

Well pleased!

eiwm55.jpg

edit - just seen that you have had yours done, they look good! Either way the pic may help others :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links